• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Advertising Coupons: Tips and Ideas

In summary, My son's school is going to allow me to leave advertising coupons on the front office counter. I want to leave more than a biz card so that they will take notice. Anyone ever done this? I was thinking about offering 10-15% off of their first order with me and printing them on bright colored paper. Or, should I leave a stack of minis there and put neon stickers on them?
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
My son's school is going to allow me to leave advertising coupons on the front office counter. I want to leave more than a biz card so that they will take notice. Anyone ever done this? I was thinking about offering 10-15% off of their first order with me and printing them on bright colored paper. Or, should I leave a stack of minis there and put neon stickers on them?

Tips? Ideas?

Linda - I haven't done it but my suggestion would be 10% off an order of 50.00 or more - in other words - put in a limit - maybe booking a show and receive an additional 25 in free merchandise if booked between certain dates AND held as well - hth!

Why not get some of the oversized postcards from Vistaprint, I would do one side recipe (so they keep the postcard) and the other side your special --- maybe focus in on the $2.00 per serving dinner ideas....families on a budget saving money by eating at home...etc.

vwpamperedchef said:
Why not get some of the oversized postcards from Vistaprint, I would do one side recipe (so they keep the postcard) and the other side your special --- maybe focus in on the $2.00 per serving dinner ideas....families on a budget saving money by eating at home...etc.

I was thinking about that too. School starts Monday, so I want something quick for next week. I really need to get on Vista b/c I'm doing a booth in Sept and need some hand-outs. I just get so frustrated on the Vista site....it takes me forever to navigate it! I need to take the time though b/c I need tons of stuff.

School already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it year round schooling???

How about using the attached "fair recipe with coupon", changing the recipe to a budget friendly recipe and changing the coupons to your liking, and printing it on colored paper?

Attachments

• Fair%20Coupon%20%26%20Recipe[1].doc
    118 KB · Views: 371
Flamingo said:
School already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it year round schooling???

Nah, here in the south they like to start when it's screaming hot out and make the kids suffocate in the non-airconditioned busses!

Bren706 said:
How about using the attached "fair recipe with coupon", changing the recipe to a budget friendly recipe and changing the coupons to your liking, and printing it on colored paper?

I thought about that too.

Thanks for the coupon/recipe card, Brenda. I saved it for the two I am doing in Sept & Oct and for my Stop N Shops in November.

Our kids start here on Monday as well but get out 2nd week of May.

Linda, how far over the TN/GA stateline is Locust Grove?

pcchefjane said:
.....Linda, how far over the TN/GA stateline is Locust Grove?

I'm about 30 miles south of Atlanta. Who's your upline? I know several cons/dirs in that area.

I would do minis with some stickers. Here is the one I used for a fair. I printed them on the large name tag size stickers and put them on the back.

On the front I put a "have you ever thought of doing what I am doing" sticker and a booking sticker (can't remember for sure which one)

Thank you for stopping by!

I have a Special offer for you!
Place an order by April 26th and get 20% off!

Book a show to be held by May 24th
Your groceries and paper goods will be FREE!

Think you are too busy to host a show?
You need our Power Cooking show!
Learn Quick and easy techniques to make multiple
Home Made freezable dinners for your family.

Ask me how to Help Whip Cancer in may!
Paulette
Your Independent Pampered Chef Consultant
763-***-**** Page Not Found

1. How can I find coupons for Pampered Chef products?

One way to find coupons for Pampered Chef products is by signing up for their email newsletter. They often include special discounts and promotions in their emails. You can also check their official website or social media pages for any current deals or promotions.

2. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the use of Pampered Chef coupons?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on the use of Pampered Chef coupons. These can vary depending on the specific coupon or promotion. Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before using any coupons to ensure they are valid for the products you wish to purchase.

3. Can I use multiple coupons on one Pampered Chef order?

No, only one coupon can be used per order at Pampered Chef. If you have multiple coupons, you can use them on separate orders or choose the one that offers the best discount for your specific order.

4. How often does Pampered Chef advertise their products?

Pampered Chef advertises their products regularly through various channels such as their website, social media, and email newsletters. They also often have special promotions and sales throughout the year, so it's a good idea to keep an eye out for those as well.

5. Can I use a Pampered Chef coupon at a retail store?

No, Pampered Chef coupons can only be used on their official website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They cannot be used at any retail stores that sell Pampered Chef products. However, some consultants may offer their own discounts or promotions that can be used in addition to any coupons you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancyk325
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies