• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Business Outreach: Effective Strategies and Tips

In summary, when approaching strangers, it is helpful to smile and make eye contact to appear more approachable. It is also important to have a purpose for the conversation, whether it be to network or simply make a new acquaintance. Starting with a compliment or observation can help break the ice and show genuine interest. It's crucial to be respectful and considerate of the other person's time and boundaries, and to practice active listening to make the conversation more engaging.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Someone had a good thread going about 150 places to find new business.
Now that you have all of those places to go to, what are you going to say or do to advertise your business? Here's a couple of my ideas.
1. Keep fundraiser information in your vehicle to give to any organization in front of Walmart trying to raise money.
2. At a Veterinary office, ask if they know of any animal shelters needing a fundraiser. Have a few mini catalogues in your hand.
3. I leave my business cards where ever I can. I've had 2 shows from leaving them where contractors advertise at the hardware store. I've had a nice order over $100 from leaving my cards near the register at a restaurant.
4. I look for engagement rings anywhere that young ladies work. I compliment them on their ring and their engagement and ask if they need a registry.

Anybody else want to share some ideas?

I will be doing this againg tomorrow, when I go shopping at the mall- I always have a large PC bag in my car (the ones HO sends us to put customer's product in. As I shop int he amll, someone always stops me, and asks me where the Pampered Chef store is- Of course, I respond "RIGHT HERE!!!! as I whip out my info file.

I love the engagement ring idea!

I love the PC bag idea. I'd like to see them come out with a PC bag like all the grocery stores are using.

great ideas guys! keep em coming!

What are some tips for approaching strangers?

1. Smile and make eye contact: A friendly smile and direct eye contact can make you seem more approachable and open to conversation.

2. Have a purpose: Before approaching someone, think about why you want to talk to them. This will give you more confidence and make the conversation flow more naturally.

3. Start with a compliment or observation: Begin the conversation by giving a genuine compliment or making an observation about something you have in common, such as attending the same event or having a shared interest.

4. Be respectful and considerate: Remember to be respectful of the other person's time and boundaries. If they seem uninterested or in a rush, gracefully end the conversation and move on.

5. Practice active listening: When approaching strangers, it's important to listen attentively and show genuine interest in what they have to say. This will make the conversation more engaging and help you build a connection with the other person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leilanisivertsen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leilanisivertsen
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies