• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Flyer They Attach to Catalogs?

In summary, there are a few ways to attach a flyer to Pampered Chef catalogs, including using paper clips, binder clips, hole punching, or adhesive tape/glue dots. You can also create your own flyer using customizable templates or design your own. It is not necessary to attach a flyer to every catalog, but it can be effective for new catalogs or promoting specific products. Pre-made flyers can also be ordered in bulk from Pampered Chef. To ensure the flyer stays attached during delivery, use a secure attachment method and durable packaging.
irishtwinsmommy
I want to leave catalogs around town and hand some out....I'm wondering if anyone has a flyer that shows all the info.--hosting, bus. opp., etc.

Thanks!

Here's one I ended up making...

Attachments

• catalog flyer.doc
    40 KB · Views: 704
Thank you. I just tweeked it with my name and info, and I'm about to put it on all my old catalogs to put all over town wherever I have appointments. Thanks for sharing.

It's great! I think I will use it too! I may put it on the old catalog and tweak it just a bit to have people call me for a new catalog, for a while anyway....
Thanks again!
Sheryl

Your flyer is great! I would leave a few flyers with every catalog, Or maybe even a sticker about calling to see what the 60% off item of the month is.

Just thinking out loud, with a sticker it couldn't get lost.

I like your flyer! Thanks so much!! Will be very useful!

Related to Anyone Have a Flyer They Attach to Catalogs?

1. How do I attach a flyer to my Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are a few different ways to attach a flyer to your catalogs. You can use paper clips, binder clips, or even hole punch the flyer and thread it onto the binding of the catalog. Another option is to use adhesive tape or glue dots to stick the flyer onto the front cover of the catalog.

2. Can I create my own flyer to attach to my catalogs?

Yes, you can create your own flyer to attach to your Pampered Chef catalogs. We recommend using our customizable flyer templates, which can be found on our website. You can also design your own flyer using any graphic design software and print it out to attach to your catalogs.

3. Do I have to attach a flyer to every catalog?

No, it is not necessary to attach a flyer to every catalog. We recommend attaching a flyer to new catalogs or when promoting a specific product or promotion. This will help draw attention to the flyer and make it more effective.

4. Can I order pre-made flyers to attach to my catalogs?

Yes, we offer pre-made flyers that can be ordered in bulk and attached to your catalogs. These flyers are professionally designed and include information about our current products and promotions. You can find these flyers on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How can I make sure the flyer stays attached to the catalog during delivery?

To ensure that the flyer stays attached to the catalog during delivery, we recommend using a secure attachment method such as adhesive tape or glue dots. You can also use a plastic sleeve to protect the flyer and keep it in place during delivery. If you are mailing the catalogs, make sure to use a durable envelope or packaging to prevent the flyer from getting detached or damaged during transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies