• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Now! Mini S/S Catalogs + Catchy Flyer Inside

In summary, the "Book Now! Mini S/S Catalogs + Catchy Flyer Inside" promotion from Pampered Chef allows customers to receive a mini catalog and catchy flyer when they book a party or place an order of $75 or more from the Spring/Summer catalog. Participating in the promotion can help increase party sales and earn more host rewards, and there is no limit to how many times you can participate as long as you meet the qualifications. The promotion is available for both party bookings and online orders.
K_Jurich
I am getting ready to send out some mini s/s catalogs to some people but wanted to add a nice catchy flyer to go with to hopefully get some extra bookings. Does anyone have one they have use that they would like to share?:)

I made this one. It's simply the March and April host specials shrunk onto one page with some text boxes on it. The little "disclaimer" at the top is because I used this to put in mailboxes at my church and we have a no soliciting policy, but I did get permission to do this because I gave it to people who are my customers. Of course you need to edit for it to say what you want to say and to change my info to yours. :)

Attachments

• March and April host specials for church people.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 530
Love it! Thanks Deb!!

DebbieJ said:
I made this one. It's simply the March and April host specials shrunk onto one page with some text boxes on it. The little "disclaimer" at the top is because I used this to put in mailboxes at my church and we have a no soliciting policy, but I did get permission to do this because I gave it to people who are my customers. Of course you need to edit for it to say what you want to say and to change my info to yours. :)
Like it looks great thanks.

Deb that is super! Thansk for sharing with all of us!

I can never use the PDF's to create a word document....do you have the Adobe full version or something?

This is GREAT!! Thanks for sharing!!

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing Deb!

Ann R.

What is the "Book Now! Mini S/S Catalogs + Catchy Flyer Inside" promotion?

The "Book Now! Mini S/S Catalogs + Catchy Flyer Inside" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a mini catalog and a catchy flyer when they book a party or order products from the Spring/Summer catalog.

How can I qualify for the "Book Now! Mini S/S Catalogs + Catchy Flyer Inside" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must book a party or place an order of $75 or more from the Spring/Summer catalog. The mini catalog and catchy flyer will automatically be included with your order.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Book Now! Mini S/S Catalogs + Catchy Flyer Inside" promotion?

Participating in the promotion allows you to receive a mini catalog and catchy flyer that you can use to promote your own Pampered Chef party or share with friends and family. This can help increase your party sales and earn you more host rewards.

Is there a limit to how many "Book Now! Mini S/S Catalogs + Catchy Flyer Inside" promotions I can receive?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can participate in the promotion. As long as you meet the qualifications each time, you will receive the mini catalog and catchy flyer with your order.

Can I use the "Book Now! Mini S/S Catalogs + Catchy Flyer Inside" promotion for online orders?

Yes, the promotion is available for both party bookings and online orders. As long as your order meets the $75 minimum from the Spring/Summer catalog, you will receive the mini catalog and catchy flyer with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • cloudyade
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • simonsays