• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalogs - What Do You Do With Them?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the surplus of old catalogs and how to best utilize them. Suggestions included using them at fairs and festivals, leaving them in public places with contact information, and selling them to interested individuals. There was also discussion about the best time to sign up for fairs and how many catalogs to go through on average. Some members also offered to sell their extra catalogs to others. Overall, the conversation provided useful tips on how to make the most out of old catalogs.
cwinter474
Gold Member
ok somehow I have ended up with ALOT of extra catalogs this season. I don't want to toss them. I have the "recycle" sticker for them, I have the "even though this catalog is old" sticker I could place on them this fall. But I was wondering -

What do you do with them?
Do you leave them places? where?

I have a catalog bag that I have been carrying since I signed in September, I wear my logo clothing, my van screams PC and there is a flag in my yard. Never has anyone asked for a catalog, Never has anyone asked me about PC. I paid my daughter and her friend last fall when the new catalogs came out to hand deliver 200 out in our neighberhood I even put in a flyer saying something about being a new consultant.

Any suggestions???

I use old catalogs when I do expos. I put a sticker on the front about contacting me if they want a current catalog. That way the people who just go through and pick up anything that's free without even looking don't get my newest catalogs. Of course, the season isn't over yet. You still have a good month and a half left in this season. I'm always surprised at how many catalogs I use at the end of a season.

I use my old ones at fairs/festivals. I don't go out of my way to order extras at the end of the season just for that purpose, but usually have a pack or 2 plus some strays that end up in my fair pile. Most people who ask for a catalog at fairs just want something to carry away and won't end up placing an order anyway. Why waste a current book on them?

This will be my first "fair" season. I like the idea of handing out the older catalogs there. Thanks, that will off set my expenses, I was just wondering how many new I would have to order.

How early do you have to sign up for fairs?
How many catalogs do you go thru on average?

Carol

Both of those things totally depend on the fair in question. Some fairs fill up quickly, so you need to register months in advance. Some will have openings the week before and may even give you a discount on the fee, just to get another body participating. And the number of handouts will depend on the number of people who come through. Not every person who attends will want info from you, and not all of them will request a catalog. I try to hand out recipe cards and mini catalogs, giving large catalogs (even old ones) to people who insist they need a big one.

Thanks Ann, guess I better start watching for fair info now....

Love your bird by the way....

Can always count on you

Are you wanting to sell any? We still have 2 months left this season and though I just got 50 from someone that may not be enough.

You know I hadn't even thought of selling them, will keep you in mind if I do,

thanks for the offer

Carol

I have 2 brand new packages of cattys, still sealed for $30 and that includes shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can take paypal or a money order.

Debbie :D

I was also going to say, handing them out at fairs/expo's are great.

I left my spring ones everywhere - the grocery store, Dr's offices, work, etc
Anywhere there's a flat surface and lots of foot traffic - drop one!

I am planning on leaving them around waiting rooms etc, with the "this cat is old..." sticker on the front.
I will put my contact info on the back as usual, but I will also put my info sticker somewhere in the middle of the book, like near the forged cutlery page, or the chopper, or the stoneware. This way, if the cover gets ripped off, my info is still inside, and maybe as they are looking, they will be more inclined to call. Just nice to keep the info where it can't get lost.

DebbieSAChef said:
I have 2 brand new packages of cattys, still sealed for $30 and that includes shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested. I can take paypal or a money order.

Debbie :D

ME TOO!!!!

pm or e-mail me [email protected]

What types of catalogs does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers both physical and digital catalogs for their customers. The physical catalogs are mailed to customers and can also be obtained through consultants. The digital catalogs can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or mobile app.

How often are the catalogs updated?

The physical catalogs are updated twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter. The digital catalogs are updated more frequently, usually every month or so, to reflect any new products or special promotions.

Can I request a physical catalog?

Yes, you can request a physical catalog from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the website. Simply provide your contact information and a catalog will be mailed to you.

What do I do with the catalogs after I have looked through them?

There are a few options for what you can do with the catalogs after you have looked through them. You can keep them for reference, give them to a friend or family member who might be interested in Pampered Chef, or recycle them.

Can I place an order directly from the catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the catalog by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by using the ordering information provided in the catalog. You can also place an order through the website or mobile app using the product numbers listed in the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampered1224