• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Do With Outdates Paperwork?

In summary, if you've recently completed your first 90 days in this business and didn't realize you had lost your last PC dollars, you may be wondering what to do with your old Spring/Summer materials. You can donate them, sell them, or use them for upcoming shows with a disclaimer about the new fall products and pricing. When buying updated materials, make sure to have new catalogs, order forms, recruiting materials, and promotional materials to effectively promote your business.
originalandrea
I just wrapped up my first 90 days. I lost my last PC dollars because I couldn't close the party on the 90th day and didn't even realize it until the 91st day (in my brain it didn't click that August had 31 days, not 30 and my last day was the 30th.... I was calculating my last day as being before Sept 1st... HUGE DUM DUM HERE!!!) ... so that $50pc could have been used for new materials, but is gone.

What can I do with my old Spring/Summer stuff? The order forms say $4.25 for shipping, the catalogs all have new prices, the recruiting materials don't include the mini-kit etc. I feel like I wasted SO much on them being that I didn't even hardly put a dent in using them.

I did have over 50 mini-catalogs that I just mailed out for a Sept show. I just couldn't waste them! I put a sticker on the front that said "See the NEW fall products and NEW PRICING on my website XXXXX"

But what does everyone do with the old stuff, and what are the necessities when buying the updated materials??

There are a few options for what you can do with your old Spring/Summer materials. The first is to donate them to a charity or community organization. Many organizations are always looking for promotional materials, and this would be a great way to get your old materials to those in need. You could also consider selling the old materials on a platform like eBay or Craigslist. This could help you recoup some of the costs associated with purchasing the new materials. In terms of what materials are necessary when buying updated materials, it really depends on the product line you are selling. Generally speaking, you will want to have new catalogs and order forms that reflect the current prices and products available. You will also want to make sure you have plenty of recruiting materials and mini-kits if they are part of your business model. Additionally, you may want to invest in promotional materials such as flyers, postcards, and banners to help spread the word about your business.

Also, I'm looking for ideas on how to get the party booked when you are at a party. I have hosted parties that have gotten great bookings, but I don't know how to get parties from people who aren't even there. MY RESPONSE:Congratulations on completing your first 90 days! It's understandable that you missed out on using your last $50 PC dollars, but don't beat yourself up about it. As for your old Spring/Summer materials, here are some ideas on what you can do with them:1. Donate them to a local women's shelter or charity organization. They may be able to use them for fundraising or as gifts for their clients.2. Offer them as freebies or bonuses for customers who place larger orders. For example, you could offer a free mini-catalog with any order over $50 or a free pack of order forms with any order over $100.3. Use them as incentives for recruiting. Offer a pack of catalogs or other materials as a bonus for new team members who sign up during a certain time period.As for buying updated materials, the most important items to have are the current catalogs and order forms. You may also want to consider purchasing the mini-kit, as it includes samples of new products and can be a helpful tool for showing customers.To get parties booked at a party, try offering a special discount or free product for anyone who books a party that night. You could also ask if anyone would be interested in hosting a party in the future, and offer to follow up with them after the party. Additionally, make sure to mention the hostess rewards and benefits, and emphasize how easy and fun it is to host a party. Good luck!

1. What is considered outdated paperwork?

Outdated paperwork refers to any documents or forms that are no longer current or relevant. This can include expired contracts, old invoices, or outdated policies.

2. Can I throw away outdated paperwork?

It is important to properly dispose of outdated paperwork to protect sensitive information. We recommend shredding or using a secure document disposal service.

3. How long should I keep outdated paperwork?

The length of time to keep outdated paperwork varies depending on the type of document and industry regulations. We suggest consulting with a legal or financial advisor for specific guidelines.

4. Is there a way to digitize outdated paperwork?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a digital document storage service for an additional fee. This allows you to convert paper documents into electronic files for easy access and organization.

5. Can I recycle outdated paperwork?

As long as the paperwork does not contain sensitive or confidential information, it can be recycled. However, we recommend double-checking with your local recycling guidelines to ensure proper disposal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• originalandrea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • c00p