• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Shows - Do You Ask for Catalogs to Be Returned?

That's what I do... all online. I call them Virtual Shows. Personally I'm really bad at catalog shows...I forget about them and don't host coach properly for them. I'll do it if someone asks for it though... but normally I forget.
sderoberts
Do you ask for a catalog to be returned? If so, are there any premade labels out there to place on the catalog asking for them back (politely)?

Thanks!

I do. Sometimes I get them and sometimes I don't. But I do ask. When there are bookings from it, I get them to pass them on to the next person.

I've not been having great luck with catalog shows... I did a ton (like 8) in September and not one of them has closed yet--looks like at least 4 of them will not close. So what I am doing from now on is just setting them up online, and marketing them as "online shows"--if a host is getting orders online then I will offer to mail her some paper catalogs. I am toying with asking for catalogs back but I don't think I will get them back and worry that it will irritate customers--albeit bad hosts but still potential customers.

dwyerkim said:
I've not been having great luck with catalog shows... I did a ton (like 8) in September and not one of them has closed yet--looks like at least 4 of them will not close. So what I am doing from now on is just setting them up online, and marketing them as "online shows"--if a host is getting orders online then I will offer to mail her some paper catalogs. I am toying with asking for catalogs back but I don't think I will get them back and worry that it will irritate customers--albeit bad hosts but still potential customers.

That's what I do... all online. I call them Virtual Shows. Personally I'm really bad at catalog shows...I forget about them and don't host coach properly for them. I'll do it if someone asks for it though... but normally I forget. :(

I tell my hosts that I reuse paperwork, including catalogs. I don't stress out a lot, though, when I don't get all that many back. I figure anything out there with my name on it is free advertising. :)

Related to Catalog Shows - Do You Ask for Catalogs to Be Returned?

1. How do I request for catalogs to be returned after a catalog show?

To request for catalogs to be returned, you can simply include a note in the order form or invoice that you provide to the host. You can also follow up with a phone call or email to remind them to return the catalogs.

2. Is there a deadline for returning the catalogs?

Yes, we ask that catalogs be returned within 10 days after the catalog show. This allows us to process any orders and ensure timely delivery to the host and their guests.

3. Can I request for the catalogs to be returned in person instead of through mail?

Yes, you can request for the catalogs to be returned in person if the host is local. This can be arranged during the catalog show or through a follow-up communication. However, if the host is not local, we encourage them to return the catalogs through mail to avoid any delays.

4. Do I have to pay for the shipping cost of returning the catalogs?

No, we provide a prepaid shipping label for the host to use when returning the catalogs. This ensures that the catalogs are returned to us at no additional cost to the host.

5. What happens if some catalogs are not returned?

If some catalogs are not returned, the host will be responsible for the cost of those catalogs. However, we understand that sometimes catalogs may get lost or misplaced, so we always recommend keeping a record of the catalogs that were provided to the host to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sperts