• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Catalog Showing on Personal Website

In summary, an old catalog showing on a personal website is a previous version of the website's product or service offerings that is still visible on the website. It may be due to technical issues or an intentional choice to keep it for nostalgic or archival purposes. The process for removing it will depend on the website platform, and it is not necessary to remove it unless it is causing confusion for visitors. It is possible to keep the old catalog for nostalgia or archival purposes, but updating the current catalog regularly is important for accuracy.
patty42240
I am wondering if anyone else has noticed the Fall/Winter 2009 Catalog picture stilll showing up on their website? I entered a new show and went to view my website and the picture of the catalog is not the new one. Any ideas? Will HO change this or is there something I need to do?

HO will. Sometimes they seem to miss things. When the mini-kit was no longer available, it still appeared on my website.

I just checked mine and the new catalog is there.

Thanks Julie!

Hi there! I have also noticed the same issue with the Fall/Winter 2009 Catalog picture still appearing on my website. I'm not sure if this is something that Headquarters will change or if there is something we need to do on our end. I would suggest reaching out to your upline or contacting Headquarters directly for assistance. In the meantime, you can always share the updated catalog with your customers through social media or email to ensure they have access to the most current products. Best of luck with your new show!

1. What is an old catalog showing on a personal website?

An old catalog showing on a personal website is a previous version of the website's product or service offerings that is still visible on the website. It may contain outdated information or products that are no longer available.

2. Why is an old catalog showing on my personal website?

There are a few possible reasons why an old catalog may be showing on your personal website. It could be due to a technical issue or error, such as the website not properly updating or refreshing. It could also be intentional, if you have chosen to keep the old catalog visible for nostalgic or archival purposes.

3. How can I remove the old catalog from my personal website?

The process for removing an old catalog from your personal website will depend on the platform or website builder you are using. Generally, you can delete or update the old catalog by accessing the website's backend or editing tools. If you are unsure how to do this, you can consult the website's support resources or contact their customer service team for assistance.

4. Is it necessary to remove the old catalog from my personal website?

It is not necessarily necessary to remove the old catalog from your personal website, unless it is causing confusion or presenting outdated information to your visitors. If you are not actively selling or promoting the products or services featured in the old catalog, it may be beneficial to remove it to avoid any potential confusion or frustration for your website visitors.

5. Can I keep the old catalog on my personal website for nostalgia or archival purposes?

Yes, you can choose to keep the old catalog on your personal website for nostalgic or archival purposes. This can be a fun way to look back on the evolution of your website and business. However, it is important to regularly update your current catalog to ensure your website visitors have access to the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sweetpea8852
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sweetpea8852
  • Aun