• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog on Website Sized Wrong?

In summary, a catalog on a website is sized wrong when its dimensions are not proportionate to the rest of the website, making it difficult for users to view and navigate. This can be identified visually or by using measuring tools. Incorrect coding or styling, as well as compatibility issues, can cause a catalog to be sized wrong. The solution for fixing this issue will depend on the specific cause and may require adjusting code or optimizing the website for different devices or browsers. There are various tools and resources available to help with fixing a catalog that is sized wrong, such as online tutorials, forums, and website validators.
Aun
Gold Member
Has anyone else noticed that if you try to view the Fall/Winter catalog online that the viewer window is too small? It cuts off the last half of the second page in each view. It's the right size for the new items catalog and it's like it keeps the same size when you view the regular catalog, even though it should be bigger. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just my computer doing this....

It's working for me here at work. Did you accidentally click the Zoom button?

The catalog is showing up correctly on my computer also.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....I guess it is just my computer. I'm on my work pc, I'll have to check it when I get home and see if it's different there.

Thanks!

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I haven't personally experienced this issue, but I will definitely look into it and see if there is a solution. In the meantime, have you tried adjusting the zoom on your computer or using a different web browser? Let me know if that helps. Thank you!

Related to Catalog on Website Sized Wrong?

1. What does it mean when a catalog on a website is sized wrong?

When a catalog on a website is sized wrong, it means that the dimensions of the catalog display are not proportionate to the rest of the website. This can result in the catalog being too small or too large, making it difficult for users to view and navigate.

2. How can I tell if a catalog on a website is sized wrong?

You can tell if a catalog on a website is sized wrong by visually inspecting it. If it appears significantly smaller or larger than the rest of the website content, then it is likely sized wrong. You can also use tools such as a ruler or measuring tool on your browser to accurately determine the dimensions.

3. What can cause a catalog on a website to be sized wrong?

There are a few potential causes for a catalog on a website to be sized wrong. One possible cause is incorrect coding or styling of the website, which can affect the display of the catalog. Another cause could be a compatibility issue with the device or browser being used to view the website.

4. How can I fix a catalog on a website that is sized wrong?

The solution for fixing a catalog on a website that is sized wrong will depend on the specific cause. If it is a coding or styling issue, it may require adjusting the code or using different styling techniques. If it is a compatibility issue, it may require optimizing the website for different devices or browsers.

5. Are there any tools or resources available to help with fixing a catalog that is sized wrong on a website?

Yes, there are various tools and resources available to help with fixing a catalog that is sized wrong on a website. These can include online tutorials, forums, and support from web developers. Additionally, there are tools such as website validators and compatibility checkers that can help identify and fix issues with website display.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • cathyskitchen