• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Mid-Season Catalogs | Order Now and Get Upgraded Versions

In summary, Has anyone gotten these mid-season catalogs? They shipped June 2, and when I got them, they were the old version with the switched photo of the green knives. HO also threw in some "Not Available" stickers....are those supposed to be for the metal sheet pans? I am putting in an order today.
kspry
Has anyone gotten these mid-season catalogs? I put in order for the new catalogs on June 1.

They shipped June 2, and when I got them, they are the old version with the switched photo of the green knives.

HO also threw in some "Not Available" stickers....are those supposed to be for the metal sheet pans?

I am putting in an order today. The picture on the website led me to believe they were to have the grill basket on the cover.

As far as the "not available" sticker, they are for the metal sheet pans, but they go on sale in less than a month.

There are only supposed to be minor changes in the midseason catty. The cover and a couple of layouts.

I think the RWB Trifle recipe is in the one with the Grill Basket cover. When can we order them?

kspry said:
Has anyone gotten these mid-season catalogs? I put in order for the new catalogs on June 1.

They shipped June 2, and when I got them, they are the old version with the switched photo of the green knives.

HO also threw in some "Not Available" stickers....are those supposed to be for the metal sheet pans?

I will be getting some freebie ones soon since I recruited so I guess I will find out. Sounds like they gave you the old ones. I thought the new one had the grill basket on the cover...

The new ones have the grill basket on the front. Not sure when we had ones w/green knives. The 1st spring ones had the prep bowl desserts. Check the date on the catalogs & contact HO to get the new ones.

I believe they are a different item number. The description will say "Summer Catalogs" or something as opposed to "Sp/S" or whatever.

Related to Discover the Latest Mid-Season Catalogs | Order Now and Get Upgraded Versions

1. What is "Discover the Latest Mid-Season Catalogs"?

"Discover the Latest Mid-Season Catalogs" is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where we showcase our newest and most popular products for the season. These catalogs feature upgraded versions of our best-selling items and exclusive deals that are only available for a limited time.

2. How can I order from the Mid-Season Catalogs?

You can order from the Mid-Season Catalogs by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a virtual or in-person party to place your order and receive additional discounts and rewards.

3. What are the benefits of ordering from the Mid-Season Catalogs?

Ordering from the Mid-Season Catalogs gives you access to the latest and upgraded versions of our products. You can also take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts that are only available during this special promotion. Plus, you'll be supporting your Pampered Chef consultant and their business.

4. Can I still order from the regular Pampered Chef catalog during this promotion?

Yes, you can still order from the regular Pampered Chef catalog during the Mid-Season Catalog promotion. However, we highly recommend checking out the latest catalogs to see the upgraded versions of our products and take advantage of the exclusive deals.

5. When does the Mid-Season Catalog promotion end?

The Mid-Season Catalog promotion typically runs for a limited time only, so we encourage you to place your order as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on any of the exclusive deals and upgraded products. Contact your consultant or visit our website for the exact end date of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Candi_f