• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Holiday Catalog/Mini Cover Change: Dates & Ordering Info

In summary, the Mid-Season Holiday Catalog/Mini Cover Change will take place on October 1st. Customers can still order from the current catalog until that date, and the new catalog will be available for ordering after. The new catalog will feature new products, and customers can still host parties and earn rewards during this time. There may also be promotions and discounts available, so it is best to check with a consultant for more information.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone know if we are going to have the mid-season Holiday cover change on the catalogs/mini's. I'm needing to order but didn't want to get lots if they are going to change as normal. Dates for change/order the new ones?

Thanks.

They usually do for the minis but I wouldn't worry about it if you have the regular ones!

Last edited:
Not sure about the full catalog, but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a mini.

Even if they do it would just mean a new cover and a few new pictures. No products or price changes. ...but then they did add the Cool & Serve mid-season. Don't worry. If you need catalogs now, buy them. There will be a mini or an insert if there are any changes.

They didn't do a change last season halfway through like they usually do, but they did do a holiday mini.

1. When will the Mid-Season Holiday Catalog/Mini Cover Change take place?

The Mid-Season Holiday Catalog/Mini Cover Change will take place on October 1st.

2. Can I still order from the current catalog after the cover change?

Yes, you can still order from the current catalog until October 1st. After that date, the new catalog will be available for ordering.

3. Will there be any new products in the Mid-Season Holiday Catalog?

Yes, there will be new products featured in the Mid-Season Holiday Catalog. Keep an eye out for them when it becomes available.

4. Can I still host a party and earn rewards during the Mid-Season Holiday Catalog/Mini Cover Change?

Yes, you can still host a party and earn rewards during this time. Your consultant will have the most up-to-date information on how to earn rewards during the Mid-Season Holiday Catalog/Mini Cover Change.

5. Will there be any promotions or discounts during the Mid-Season Holiday Catalog/Mini Cover Change?

Yes, there may be promotions and discounts available during this time. Check with your consultant for more information on any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • dannyzmom