• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will the Holiday Mini Be Released?

In summary, the holiday mini is typically released in early to mid-fall each year and is a popular annual tradition for many companies. It usually includes holiday-themed items such as decorations, gifts, and festive food or beverage options. It is recommended to start shopping early in the season to ensure availability and avoid shipping delays, and most companies offer the option to order online.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone know when the Holiday Mini will be released or if we are going to have one? I noticed on the Emmy pics there was a Holiday Look Book someone was holding.

Placing an order and don't want to just Miss ordering the holiday if they are avail in the next couple days.

Thanks!

They're out. Got mine in the mail from my upline yesterday.

monsen0727 said:
They're out. Got mine in the mail from my upline yesterday.

:confused:
There isn't anything on the supply order. You received a mini-catalog with a special holiday/christmas theme on it?? Usually they tell us before it's released.

Talked to my Exec. today. She said they got some @ their mtg. Item number is kw76 but PP+ wouldn't take it. She thinks we can order them Oct.1

Is there things in the holiday mini catalogs that are not in the regular catalogs?

There are usually recipes and suggestions for combinations, but there usually aren't any additional products. I just ordered mine yesterday and should have them soon.

Rae, how did you order them. I am having trouble finding them. I REALLY want to use these ASAP! I am putting my information on the regular mini's and setting them out at our place of business. It has drawn a lot of interest. The holiday one will help me out a TON!

Never mind! I had started a supply order the other day and didn't finish it. It was started before the release date. Thanks!

1. When will the holiday mini be released?

The release date for the holiday mini varies each year, but it is typically released in early to mid-fall. Keep an eye out for announcements from the company or check the website for updates.

2. Will there be a holiday mini this year?

It is likely that there will be a holiday mini released this year, as it is a popular annual tradition for many companies. However, it is always best to check with the specific company to confirm if they plan to release a holiday mini this year.

3. What products can I expect to see in the holiday mini?

The products featured in the holiday mini can vary each year, but they typically include holiday-themed items such as decorations, gifts, and festive food or beverage options. It may also include special discounts or promotions for holiday shopping.

4. When should I start shopping from the holiday mini?

It is up to personal preference when to start shopping from the holiday mini, but it is recommended to start early in the season to ensure product availability and avoid potential shipping delays. Some companies may also offer early access or exclusive deals to those who shop from the holiday mini earlier.

5. Can I order from the holiday mini online?

Most companies offer the option to order from the holiday mini online, but it is best to check with the specific company to confirm their ordering process. Some may also offer the option to order through a consultant or in-person at a party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • flemings99