• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Holiday Mini: Release Date & Look Book Info

In summary, the Holiday Mini will be released on November 1st and will feature both new products and holiday variations of existing products. The Holiday Mini Look Book will be available for preview on October 15th and there will be exclusive deals and promotions available. The Holiday Mini will be available for purchase until December 31st, or while supplies last.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone know when the Holiday Mini will be released or if we are going to have one? I noticed on the Emmy pics there was a Holiday Look Book someone was holding.

Placing an order and don't want to just Miss ordering the holiday if they are avail in the next couple days.

Thanks!

I'm trying to hold out too. Seems I always just miss the it. Didn't notice anything on the emmy pics- good catch!

Hi there! The release date for the Holiday Mini has not been officially announced yet, but based on previous years, it usually comes out in late September or early October. As for the Holiday Look Book, it's possible that it was just a preview for upcoming holiday products and not everything shown will be available for purchase right away. I suggest keeping an eye on the company's social media or website for any updates on the release date. Happy shopping!

1. When will the Holiday Mini release?

The Holiday Mini is set to release on November 1st.

2. Will the Holiday Mini feature new products or just holiday variations of existing products?

The Holiday Mini will feature both new products as well as holiday variations of existing products.

3. Can I preview the products in the Holiday Mini before its release?

Yes, the Holiday Mini Look Book will be available for preview on October 15th.

4. Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions for the Holiday Mini?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available for the Holiday Mini. Be sure to check the Look Book for more details.

5. How long will the Holiday Mini be available for purchase?

The Holiday Mini will be available for purchase until December 31st, or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefDi