• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the S/S Catalog Cover Changing Mid-Season?

In summary, the S/S Catalog Cover is changing mid-season, and it is possible that the Salad Spinner is on the cover.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Does anyone know for sure if the S/S Catalog Cover will be changing mid-season? If so, what date? TIA :)

I think May, when the Mid-season products are available.....I'm thinking I read somewhere that the Salad Spinner is on the cover?

June 1, halfway through the season.

chefann said:
June 1, halfway through the season.
Darn! Then I do have to buy more catalogs before the change.

Oh, they're changing them again? Hrm. Well, I bought 100, so I probably won't get any of the new ones. I planned to buy enough to last me the season. I did the same thing for F/W and didn't get any of the redesigned ones.

Thanks everyone!

I'm not a fan of the changing cover...I think people like to see it, but then I get to the point where I have still some old ones but a bunch of new ones and when I go to a show, what do I do with the old ones? I don't want to pass out half/half and get them all corn-fused...

just explain it! They won't get confused! And if they do, they should have been paying attention! I'd explain right in the beginning of your show, when you have everyones' attention!
I mixed my catalogs in Februay cause I was not about to order more! I had some with the knife and some with the tiles and I just told them that the catalogs contained exactly the same thing, just different pictures on the front cover, no one got confused!
I like the change, and I will be thrilled if it's the salad spinner on the front, cause I'm going to be passionate about that product! I'm going to use it like crazy before May 1 and then I'm going to promote it as a great reason to have a show!!!!:)

speedychef said:
I'm not a fan of the changing cover...I think people like to see it, but then I get to the point where I have still some old ones but a bunch of new ones and when I go to a show, what do I do with the old ones? I don't want to pass out half/half and get them all corn-fused...

You don't have to buy the new ones if you still have old ones, it's a new marketing tool, So you can say to your customers again in June "Have you seen the new catalog?"

Last season I never bought new catalogs mid-season, because I had too many left over.

I didn't get new covers either because all my catty's came from recruiting and they only send the old cover ones for that. I wish they wouldn't change the cover because it works both ways- if they think the new cover is a new catalog, then they think the old cover is an old catalog. I have explained it a 100 times, but they still think I am stiffing them. I had a guest at a show start whispering to others not to order very much because there was a new catalog out that I wasn't showing them. Like I am hiding them because I don't want to sell very much???? There was no "new" catalog, just a new cover.

I know we don't HAVE to change, but when you have half and half...at the end, I was down to the nitty gritty and sending host packets with the old ones then bringing the new ones to shows...not a huge big deal, I still have old cattys left over at the end of the season. I should keep better track so I know how much I need. That and I about REFUSE to buy the 25 pack because it's SUCH a ripoff! I'd rather spend the extra $15 and have 75 catalogs I can't use!

If you confuse them you just might get them listening!

I had two guests in January compare their catalogs page by page. I wanted to tell them that if I were going to lie about something I'd pick something much more interesting than whether or not their catalogs were different.

Related to Is the S/S Catalog Cover Changing Mid-Season?

1. How often does the catalog cover change?

The catalog cover changes every season, which is typically four times a year. However, there may be occasional special edition covers released throughout the year.

2. Can I still use my old catalog with the new cover?

Yes, you can still use your old catalog with the new cover. The products and prices inside the catalog remain the same, only the cover changes.

3. How do I know when the new catalog cover is released?

You can find out when the new catalog cover is released by checking our website, social media pages, or by contacting your consultant.

4. Will the catalog cover change affect my order?

No, the catalog cover change will not affect your order. All products and prices will remain the same.

5. Can I request a specific cover for my catalog?

We cannot guarantee a specific cover for your catalog, as it depends on availability and stock. However, you can contact your consultant to see if they have any extra covers available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • SheenaGonzales
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LilBit'sMomma