• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any New Recipes in Dec 07 Catalog?

In summary, the December 2007 catalog features a variety of new recipes including holiday favorites like gingerbread cookies and a festive winter salad, as well as new twists on classic dishes such as a cranberry and walnut stuffing. There are also several gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes, as well as vegetarian and vegan options. To find a specific recipe, you can use the table of contents or index. Additionally, all of the new recipes include nutritional information at the bottom of each page.
kspry
Just wondering, I saw the new cover for the mid-season catalog that came out in December.

Are there any new recipes in it?

The start-of-season catalog had

Berry-Pine Nut salad p.16
Salsa p.32
Sausage & Apple Herbed Stuffing p.40
Jerk Chicken Nachos p.43

The 20 minute ribs are in the new catalog instead of the nachos. Not for sure what else, I haven't ordered the new catalog lately.

Thanks, Janet, I totally forgot about that "shop from catalog" feature!

OK, found them -

Carmelized Pear & Blue Cheese Salad p.16
Home-Style Turkey Gravy p.40
20-minute ribs p.43

kspry said:
OK, found them -

Carmelized Pear & Blue Cheese Salad p.16

Oh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oooooooo.......I think this is the same salad they served at one of the lunches (career club) at National Conf......OMG it was incredible!

chefmeg said:
oooooooo.......I think this is the same salad they served at one of the lunches (career club) at National Conf......OMG it was incredible!

Tee-hee-hee - couldn't help but notice your "circle" and 25 lbs. and think...is this good for that?

Don't feel bad...I'm a tiny person but had to return a pair of exercise pants for the next BIGGER size today because they didn't fit in the butt... :blushing:

did you have to specify when you ordered the catalogs after December 1st that you wanted the 'newer' catalog? I ordered them after the 1st and got the same catalogs I already have.

No, after December 1st the new covers should have come.

LOL! 2 for 2 today, Janet! Its alllllll good though!:angel:

1. What new recipes are featured in the December 2007 catalog?

The December 2007 catalog features a variety of new recipes including holiday favorites like gingerbread cookies and a festive winter salad, as well as new twists on classic dishes such as a cranberry and walnut stuffing.

2. Are there any gluten-free or allergy-friendly recipes in the December 2007 catalog?

Yes, there are several gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes featured in the December 2007 catalog. Look for the "Gluten-Free" or "Allergy-Friendly" symbols next to the recipe titles for easy identification.

3. How can I find a specific recipe from the December 2007 catalog?

You can use the table of contents at the beginning of the catalog to locate a specific recipe. You can also use the index at the back of the catalog to search for a recipe by ingredient or dish type.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in the December 2007 catalog?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes featured in the December 2007 catalog. Look for the "Vegetarian" or "Vegan" symbols next to the recipe titles for easy identification.

5. Can I find nutritional information for the new recipes in the December 2007 catalog?

Yes, all of the new recipes featured in the December 2007 catalog include nutritional information. You can find this information listed at the bottom of each recipe page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ndbigler
  • pcbrandy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvbeingachef