• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Cover...love Spanish Cover...

In summary, the conversation revolved around the dissatisfaction with the English version of the catalog compared to the Spanish version. Many felt that the Spanish version was more visually appealing and showcased new products, while the English version was dull and out of focus. Some suggested using the Spanish version in their catalog tote to entice customers. There was also discussion about the potential for a mid-season catalog and the preference for the warmer-looking fall/winter catalog. Overall, there was a general consensus that the Spanish version was preferred over the English one.
Jules711
Silver Member
Do NOT love the English version! It's out of focus and I have issues with wet meat in pictures :yuck:.

I love the Spanish version. It looks like Spring and SHOWS the new products. The English version could be the Medium Bamboo Bowl that we've had. Shows nothing exciting and new. I'm just curious what the other options that didn't make it were. Consultant News cover looks good, as does the mini catalog & season's best. All show new stuff and look springy and are in focus.

Wow. I've never really disliked a cover! I will be putting the Spanish version in my catalog tote. What a great reason to need their name to get them a catalog. They can't READ this one :).

Thanks for reading my rant. :blushing::eek:

We thought the same thing at Leadership when we saw the new covers.

Yep, I completely agree. The English version doesn't show enough color to make anything stand out from the page. I like your idea about putting the spanish version in the catalog tote! I think I just might do that! Otherwise I will be looking forward to the mid-season cover.

jcsmilez said:
Yep, I completely agree. The English version doesn't show enough color to make anything stand out from the page. I like your idea about putting the spanish version in the catalog tote! I think I just might do that! Otherwise I will be looking forward to the mid-season cover.

Will there be a midseason cover this time? This one is "Spring/Summer" - last season it just said "Fall" then "Winter". And they didn't say anything about a new one later in the SE CN.

I definitely am looking forward to the mid-season catalog. Thank you SO much. I thought I was just being picky/odd/crazy. I am not down on PC. I'm not generally negative, but I LOVE a new catalog b/c it gets people excited. I just don't think that one does it.

BethCooks4U said:
Will there be a midseason cover this time? This one is "Spring/Summer" - last season it just said "Fall" then "Winter". And they didn't say anything about a new one later in the SE CN.

Hmm. I don't know. I guess since they did that the last couple seasons and didn't specifically mention otherwise, I figured they were doing it again. Go figure, I never bothered much with getting the "mid-season" catalog, figuring it was more cost effective to try to just do one supply order at the beginning of the season. I was going to make an exception this time. :rolleyes:

We'll see.

I emailed HO regarding it. Hopefully, they'll actually respond as to whether there will be an additional catalog this season. It's funny...first time I don't want to rush to give this to my friends :). The inside looks good!

I don't mind the cover - but I do love the Spanish cover and will use it in my tote. My personal opinion is that I never like the spring/summer catty as well as the warmer looking fall/winter catty. This one I didn't mind but it is a little dull. It the fuzzy out of focus background I don't like.

I thought the same thing! I loved the Spanish cover then saw the English one and thought, oh... that's a bummer! Thankfully, I don't think our customers are as picky as we are! hahah!

when i saw the spanish version i went on the hunt to find the recipe. i didnt have the latin cookbook but i definitly bought it after seeing the steak tostadas recipe was in it. yummmmmm.

I thought I was the only one to love the Spanish one and not the English one! lol I wish they would have highlited all of the new bamboo spread! :(

Wow, I was going to post the same thing. I cannot stand the English cover! I wish they both had the picture on the Spanish catalogs!

I thought this too!! The English one is so...bland. Just doesn't catch my eye. But the Spanish one is really nice. I LOVE the idea of putting the Spanish one in my catty tote!! Thanks!!

I do however like the inside of the catalog. I like the layout and how they highlight the 12" skillet with different recipes and such. I also like that not so much stuff is cluttered together. Very easy to read.

I agree, I like the spanish one too.

Same here - the spanish one is much better.

Email HO and SHARE this opinion. I'm not for ranting about everything, but I think it's important that they know we want product on the front and for it to be in focus and such. It's VERY important for us living in the 6-7 months of winter it seems we have. Anything that looks springy makes us happy.

I appreciate that the Spanish one is different since I do keep and use it. I've accidentally given it out when it was the same cover. But I could easily just put something obvious on the cover if needed.

Thank you SO much:love: to everyone for making me feel better about my reaction. I'm not crazy :balloon:...yay:sing:...well, I'm not crazy b/c of this anyway:p.

What is the difference between the Catalog Cover and the Spanish Cover?

The Catalog Cover is the standard cover for Pampered Chef catalogs and features product images and information in English. The Spanish Cover is designed for Spanish-speaking customers and includes translated product information and images.

Can I choose which cover to use for my catalogs?

Yes, you can choose to use either the Catalog Cover or the Spanish Cover for your catalogs. You can also mix and match covers for different catalogs depending on your target audience.

Do I have to pay extra for the Spanish Cover?

No, the Spanish Cover is included in the cost of your catalogs. There is no additional charge for using the Spanish Cover.

Can I customize the Spanish Cover with my own images and information?

No, the Spanish Cover is pre-designed with Pampered Chef product images and information. However, you can add your contact information and personalization to the back cover of the catalog.

Is the Spanish Cover available for all Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, the Spanish Cover is available for all Pampered Chef catalogs, including seasonal catalogs and specialty catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI