• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Catalogs for Canada - Order Now and Plan Your Host Packs!

In summary, the Spring Catalog for Canada features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Springform Pan Set. There are also exclusive deals and promotions, but unfortunately the catalog is only available for Canadian customers. It can be viewed online by selecting "Canada" as the country, and hosting a party can earn you free products and discounts.
ahinchey
When can we order the new spring catalogs (in Canada)? I am wondering about what to do for host packs for March. Does everyone just wait till we get the catalog to give them out???

We can start ordering the new catalogues on Mon Jan 26 and if you are a consultant you will receive your paperwork changeover box the week of Feb 2nd. In your changeover box you will get 25 catalogues among samples of other things. Personally, I will be placing my paperwork order on Jan 26 and then the first week of Feb I will be sending out my host packages. All my hosts who have booked for March know I won't be receiving my paperwork until then. Hope this helps
Danielle

Oh it does help, thanks!

1. What new products are featured in the Spring Catalog for Canada?

The Spring Catalog for Canada features a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Springform Pan Set.

2. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions in the Spring Catalog for Canada?

Yes, the Spring Catalog for Canada includes exclusive deals and promotions, such as buy one, get one free offers and discounted bundles.

3. Can I order from the Spring Catalog for Canada if I live in the United States?

Unfortunately, the Spring Catalog for Canada is only available for Canadian customers. However, you can find similar products in the US catalog or by contacting a consultant.

4. How can I view the Spring Catalog for Canada online?

You can view the Spring Catalog for Canada online by visiting our website and selecting "Canada" as your country. The catalog will be available for online browsing and ordering.

5. Can I host a party to earn free products from the Spring Catalog for Canada?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts from the Spring Catalog for Canada by hosting a party with your friends and family. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • imcooking