• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Spring Supplies - Get Info Here!

In summary, we offer a wide range of spring supplies, including gardening tools, seeds, planters, fertilizers, and more. These supplies are suitable for all types of gardens and can be ordered through our website. We frequently offer discounts and promotions, and aim to deliver all orders within 3-5 business days. There is no minimum order quantity for our supplies.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I am having a slight brain freeze- can someone please tell me when we can order Spring Supplies? Catalogs, postcards, mini-catalogs, etc. TIA! :chef:

Pre-order closed yesterday, so now you have to wait til March 1st...but our changeover kit should be coming within the next week or two, so you have that to look forward to!!

are you sure it's March 1st...I highly doubt they would make us wait until March 1st to order the new supplies..I realize they had a pre-order time but not everyone could order at that time due to $$ etc...I would think they would let us place orders close to when the last launch is finished..the 12th

i agree with the 12th. i know they didn't make us wait until the first day of the season.

Thanks! I agree that it isn't March 1st. I know we can order before then.

I'm just going with what I was told...you could also be right, but I know the pre-order time is up at least! Lol...I figure if I get half of my information correct it's been a pretty good day! :)

I just emailed HO to find out - I just booked a show for 3/2 so I really hope it's 2/14... for some reason that date is sticking in my head!

Feb 14th is when we can order samples and supplies- per page 22 of the December CN.

Thank you Bobbi! I knew I saw it, just couldn't remember where!

1. What types of spring supplies do you offer?

We offer a wide range of spring supplies including gardening tools, seeds, planters, fertilizers, and much more. Our supplies are suitable for all types of gardens and gardening needs.

2. How can I place an order for spring supplies?

You can place an order for spring supplies by visiting our website and adding the desired items to your cart. You can then proceed to checkout and complete the payment process to confirm your order.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions on spring supplies?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions on our spring supplies. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on our latest deals and offers.

4. How long does it take for spring supplies to be delivered?

The delivery time for spring supplies may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items. However, we strive to deliver all orders within 3-5 business days.

5. Is there a minimum order quantity for spring supplies?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for our spring supplies. You can order as little or as much as you need to suit your gardening needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • kam