• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Place Spring/Summer Paperwork Orders for Upcoming Shows?

In summary, to successfully prepare for the spring/summer season as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to complete a few different forms including the Spring/Summer Catalog Order Form, Product Order Form, Host Rewards Program Flyer, Guest Order Form, and Consultant Agreement Form. The deadline for submitting this paperwork varies by region, but it is typically 2-3 weeks before the start of the season. It is possible to submit your paperwork online through the consultant portal and payment is required at the time of submission. If you need to make changes to your paperwork after it has been submitted, you can contact Pampered Chef's consultant support team for assistance.
heather223
Gold Member
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I know someone on here will have an answer for me. When can we start placing supply orders for the Spring/ Summer paperwork? I would like to order mini catalogs to use at my Feb. shows to get March bookings. :chef:

I found the answer, if only I would have been patient and looked a little farther down! :p

In case anyone else reads this thread and wants to know it is Jan. 22. :chef:

don't start showing spring stuff until your Feb is booked the way you want it!

Thanks for the tip Debbie! :chef:

Where did you find the dates?

1. What paperwork do I need to complete for the spring/summer season?

To successfully prepare for the spring/summer season as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to complete the following paperwork:

• Spring/Summer Catalog Order Form
  • Product Order Form
  • Host Rewards Program Flyer
  • Guest Order Form
  • Consultant Agreement Form

2. When is the deadline for submitting spring/summer paperwork?

The deadline for submitting spring/summer paperwork varies depending on your region, but it is typically 2-3 weeks before the start of the season. It is important to check with your team leader or consult the company calendar for specific dates.

3. Can I submit my spring/summer paperwork online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to submit your spring/summer paperwork online through the consultant portal. This is a quick and convenient way to ensure your paperwork is received on time and accurately.

4. Do I need to include payment with my spring/summer paperwork?

Yes, payment for your spring/summer paperwork is required at the time of submission. You can pay with a credit or debit card, or by check. Please note that checks may take longer to process and may delay your order.

5. Can I make changes to my spring/summer paperwork after it has been submitted?

If you need to make changes to your spring/summer paperwork after it has been submitted, please contact Pampered Chef's consultant support team for assistance. Changes may be possible depending on the timing and status of your paperwork.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • KimberleePowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • NooraK