• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Start Ordering Spring Paperwork?

In summary, the Spring Paperwork will be available for order starting February 1st. Pre-orders can be placed starting January 15th and the catalog will feature new and seasonal products as well as customer favorites. To request a catalog, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a form on their website. The deadline to submit orders is April 15th.
MissChef
Gold Member
I have looked on here and haven't seen this question so if it's a duplicate, please forgive me! Does anyone know when we will be able to start ordering spring paperwork?
TIA;)

I think it is February 1st, but I am not positive!

chefallison53 said:
I think it is February 1st, but I am not positive!
I thought it was sooner, so that we could get our March host packs out and a lot of consultants get their packs out a month early!

I believe most, if not all, spring paperwork will be available on January 22. I know the mini catalogs are available that date, but I'm not sure what all else will be. Check CC on 1/22 and see if the paperwork supply order form is available yet, if you haven't received your changeover box yet. I checked tonight, and it's not there. If nothing else, update your software and see what it will allow you to pull up.

HTH

Tammy

JAnuary 22

I stand corrected!!!

thanks everyone! I wanted to make sure when! I was hoping it wasn't tomorrow the 21st because I will be gone all day, taking the kids to an indoor water slide park! It will be fun inside, while the projected high is about 12 degrees outside for the day!!!
I want to be able to order right away with my shipping time usually about a week from when they ship it, so if there is any delay then I know that I will get it a little sooner than if I wait until the end of the week!:)

1. When will the Spring Paperwork be available to order?

The Spring Paperwork will be available to order starting February 1st.

2. Can we pre-order the Spring Paperwork?

Yes, pre-orders for the Spring Paperwork can be placed starting January 15th.

3. What products will be included in the Spring Paperwork?

The Spring Paperwork will feature a variety of new and seasonal products, as well as some customer favorites from previous catalogs.

4. How can I request a Spring Paperwork catalog?

You can request a Spring Paperwork catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website.

5. Is there a deadline to submit orders for the Spring Paperwork?

The deadline to submit orders for the Spring Paperwork is April 15th. After this date, the products will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • KimberleePowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Karen Weber