• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Fall Paperwork: Important Info & Deadline

In summary, the deadline for ordering fall paperwork is September 1st. All fall paperwork must be submitted by this deadline and late submissions will not be accepted. The necessary forms for fall paperwork can be found on the website or requested from the office. Required documents include a completed registration form, medical consent form, and a copy of your insurance card. Additional forms may be required depending on your program or activity. Fall paperwork can be submitted online or by mailing physical copies to the office, and all required documents should be submitted together.
trps
Silver Member
Does anyone know when we can order the new paperwork for fall?

Nothing has been announced yet.

I just came on to ask this question. Has anyone heard yet?

It was early August forget the day.

If you're active in July, you'll get the changeover kit right?

There is a Fall Business Supply order form that can be used starting August 4th.

Fall Business Materials Schedule from PC Newswire!Business Supplies:August 3: Last date to order spring 2014 business materials
August 4: First date to order fall 2014 business materials and product samplesFall Paperwork Package ArrivalWeek of July 28: Paperwork packages and products to Directors and above
Week of August 4: Paperwork packages to all Consultants who've submitted a total of at least $150 in sales in the months of May, June or JulyUpdated materials for the fall/winter season will start going up on Consultant's Corner on August 4 with the additional material coming online throughout the week.

1. When is the deadline for ordering fall paperwork?

The deadline for ordering fall paperwork is September 1st.

2. Can I submit my paperwork after the deadline?

No, all fall paperwork must be submitted by the deadline of September 1st. Late submissions will not be accepted.

3. Where can I find the necessary forms for fall paperwork?

The necessary forms for fall paperwork can be found on our website under the Forms section. You can also request physical copies by contacting our office.

4. What documents are required for fall paperwork?

The required documents for fall paperwork include a completed registration form, medical consent form, and a copy of your insurance card. Additional forms may be required depending on your program or activity.

5. How can I submit my fall paperwork?

Fall paperwork can be submitted through our online portal or by mailing physical copies to our office. Please make sure to submit all required documents together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • KimberleePowell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • dragonflyz