• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Spring Catalogs: Get Your Item Numbers Now!

In summary, the purpose of ordering spring catalogs is to have a physical copy of the catalog showcasing products available for purchase. It is recommended to order them as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery for the upcoming season. Item numbers can be obtained from the company or online version of the catalog. Multiple copies can be ordered at a potential cost, depending on the company's policies. It is advised to check with the company for any fees.
vgibsonrn
Not sure is this is the right place to ask but here goes...Since we can preorder the Spring catalogs Monday...How do we know what the order numbers are. Will the item numbers show up somewhere monday or are they somewhere I can look at today. My idea was to start an order today and send it out monday.
Thanks

Last year, the pre-ordering had to be done on CC. The item numbers will be listed there, but if I remember right, we were not able to do it in P3.

The order numbers for the Spring catalog items will be available on Monday when the catalog is released. They will not be available before then.

What is the purpose of ordering spring catalogs?

The purpose of ordering spring catalogs is to have a physical copy of the catalog that showcases all the products available for purchase.

When should I order spring catalogs?

You should order spring catalogs as soon as possible to ensure that you have them in time for the spring season.

How do I obtain the item numbers for the products in the spring catalog?

You can obtain the item numbers by requesting them from the company or by checking the online version of the catalog.

Can I order multiple copies of the spring catalog?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of the spring catalog to distribute to your customers or use for reference.

Is there a cost for ordering spring catalogs?

There may be a cost associated with ordering spring catalogs, depending on the company's policies. It is best to check with the company for any potential fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam