• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for a Catalog Host/Individual Order

In summary, to place an individual order with Pampered Chef, browse through their catalog and select the items you want. Contact your consultant to submit your order and arrange for payment and delivery. You can use your Host Rewards on an individual order and the delivery time may vary depending on your location and item availability. You cannot add items to an individual order after it has been submitted, but you can place a new order for additional items. If you need to make changes or cancel your individual order, contact your consultant as soon as possible.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had a woman call me with a huge individual order. We ended up adding a few things and turning it into a catalog show. I'm mailing her out her receipt but wanted to give her something as a little thank you. I forgot to order more Winter SB cookbooks and now I'm all out. Should I send her my one new SB that I have for Spring? Or send her last Spring's issue.

Send the one from last spring, she'll still appreciate the thoughtfulness and a cookbook is always a cookbook!!

The older one...she can't get it herself, making it more valuable. :)

I use old SB cookbooks as doorprizes and game prizes. I always make a point of telling the recipient that they are no longer available unless you go to eBay. By doing so, it makes the cookbook seem valuable, and not just "outdated old stock" that I'm trying to get rid of.

Plus, so many of the recipes carry-over to the following SBs, she'll still get some good recipes that are now almost considered "classics". :)She'll love it!

1. How do I place an individual order?

To place an individual order, simply browse through our catalog and select the items you would like to purchase. Then, contact your Pampered Chef consultant to submit your order and arrange for payment and delivery.

2. Can I use my Host Rewards on an individual order?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards on an individual order. Simply let your consultant know that you would like to redeem your rewards and they will apply them to your order.

3. How long will it take for my individual order to arrive?

The delivery time for individual orders may vary, depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

4. Can I add more items to my individual order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, we cannot add items to an individual order once it has been submitted. However, you can place a new order with your consultant for any additional items you would like to purchase.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my individual order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your individual order, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please keep in mind that orders are processed and shipped quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC