• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Shipping: Has My Order Been Sent Out Yet?

In summary, people have had varying experiences with Merrill. Some people have not received anything, while others have had a good experience.
christy_c
Does anyone know if Merrill usually sends an email when your order has been shipped out? I placed an order last weekend and haven't received anything except an email confirmation. I don't see tracking information or anything on their website. Just trying to get an idea of when my order might be here.

I don't think that they do. I didn't get one when I ordered stuff.

Nope - no indication from Merrill when things ship or are backordered.

On the upside, however, someone posted a very positive experience they just had with Merrill. So maybe they're improving!

I did recieve the confirmation but I was disappointed that I had no idea as to when to expect them... I hate that! I really liked Vista for that reason, I was able to track the progress as much as I wanted to, it was great!

how long does it take for Merrill to send things?
I want to order the banner...today is Saturday and I need it next Saturday!!
Procrastination !!! I should have done it earlier!

Thanks!!

I dont know if you will get in time... it's possible I ordered business cards through them and got them with in about a week.. Those of course had to be printed. If you are ordering a already printed banner, you may have a good chance! But its hard to say for sure ;)

thanks!
I may go ahead and give it a shot, and keep my fingers crossed.
It sounds like some people are having a tough time with Merrill... eek!

And aren't the business cards on sale now...like a buy one get one free deal?
hmmm...I have the old business cards from Town and Country...i ordered them right before we stopped using them, I didn't know we were stopping, and sure didn't know we were going to be able to get those pretty ones!
Hmmm...gotta spend money to make money sometimes...
:)

1. How can I track my order from Merrill Shipping?

You can track your order from Merrill Shipping by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you will see a list of your recent orders, including the tracking information for each shipment.

2. How long does it typically take for orders to be processed and shipped from Merrill Shipping?

Orders from Merrill Shipping are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, during busy periods, such as holidays, it may take a bit longer for orders to be shipped out.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my order from Merrill Shipping?

If you need to change the shipping address for your order from Merrill Shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to make the necessary changes before your order is shipped out.

4. What should I do if my order from Merrill Shipping is missing or has not arrived yet?

If your order from Merrill Shipping is missing or has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to track your package and assist you with any issues.

5. Can I cancel my order from Merrill Shipping?

If you need to cancel your order from Merrill Shipping, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not been shipped yet, they will be able to assist you with canceling your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will need to follow our return and exchange policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maldvs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • pampermeplease