• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Issues on My PWS: What to Do When Orders are Not Showing Up

In summary, Janet feels that she is being sabotaged by her Host and that someone else may have placed the order on her website without her knowledge.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Well, this is the first time I have been told that someone placed an order on my PWS for a show, and I cannot find the order. I have a bad feeling that she didn't place it on my website, but rather on the regular pc website. :eek:

I might not be worried yet, but this afternoon someone placed an order for a different show, and I got an email and I can see the order on the website. :(

So what happens when this happens?

It happens to me ALL the time!:cry: I wish they would put a field in where it asks the customer to put consultant name or number in!

If it hasn't been processed yet by HO, the person who placed the order can go & cancel it. Once it's processed, it's gone.

There's also the possibility that she did a direct order on your web page vs. going through the host's show. If so, you'll get an e-mail in 24 hours or so letting you know. Can the guest forward you their confirmation e-mail with the info? I called & had home office cancel a direct order on my web page that had not yet been shipped & we re-entered her under the host's show.

Ask if she has her receipt and if she did go into the show.Ask her if after the whole order or what looked like a receipt popped up on the screen, she hit the button to confirm it. (I bet she didn't...)

This has happened to me twice and as long as it has not been processed, you can call the Solution Center and they can cancel it.

This has happened to me twice and as long as it has not been processed, you can call the Solution Center and they can cancel it.

I'm betting it isn't an individual order on another website, she said she placed it "on a show" so I'm pretty positive the guest did not do the final confirmation on the order.

HO won't have anything to cancel in this case.

Janet... you win the award for the day!!!!! :D

She did not actually submitt it. The problem though was it was my Host's MIL...and I guess she gets mad easily. She was already mad about the amount she was being charged for tax...her county wouldn't come up. Anyhow, it all worked out and I spoke to the MIL this morn, she didn't seem that bad.

Thanks everyone for the input!

Related to Order Issues on My PWS: What to Do When Orders are Not Showing Up

1. What is "It Happened to Me!"?

"It Happened to Me!" is a collection of personal stories from individuals who have experienced life-changing moments and how they overcame them. It is a powerful and inspirational book that shares real experiences and lessons learned.

2. Who can benefit from reading "It Happened to Me!"?

Anyone can benefit from reading "It Happened to Me!" as it offers valuable insights and lessons from various life experiences. Whether you are going through a difficult time or simply looking for inspiration, this book can provide valuable perspectives and lessons.

3. How many stories are included in "It Happened to Me!"?

There are a total of 22 stories included in "It Happened to Me!" Each story is unique and offers different perspectives and lessons.

4. Can I purchase "It Happened to Me!" as a gift for someone?

Yes, "It Happened to Me!" makes a great gift for anyone who loves inspiring stories and personal development. You can purchase the book online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any discussion questions or activities included in "It Happened to Me!"?

Yes, at the end of each story, there are discussion questions and activities to further reflect and apply the lessons learned. These can be used for personal reflection or group discussions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carolinakitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkies
  • Boomerjojo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24