• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Open Show Orders on PWS

In summary, the recruit doesn't have an option for people to place orders for open shows on her PWS. There needs to be a host for people to order under a show. If she did, have her check the dates.
carolinakitchen
One of my recruits just signed up for her PWS but it there isn't an option anywhere for people to place an order for an open show. Thoughts on what the issue would be?

Did she set up some sort of show? There needs to be a host -- even if it is her -- for people to be able to order under a show. The only other option is individual order. If she did, have her check the dates. If the closing date is in the past, it won't show up.

Hope that helps,
Sandi

Yep, she has two shows setup..the host can go in using her host password but when you direct people to the site there is no place to enter the host's name. She hasn't reached $1250 in sales but I was pretty sure people could still place orders for shows just not random orders.

Yes if she's not qualified people cannot shop online. They can order on shows but not actually through her website.

wadesgirl said:
Yes if she's not qualified people cannot shop online. They can order on shows but not actually through her website.

If they are shopping through a SHOW on her PWS, yes- they can order and shop. But they have to do it as part of a show. Someone cannot shop as an individual or purchase anything.

I know what you are trying to say because I had to figure this out for myself recently...

They have to click on "Our Products".. then "How to Purchase" and then enter the host name and THEN shop.... until she qualifies at least.

Leanna said:
I know what you are trying to say because I had to figure this out for myself recently...

They have to click on "Our Products" (FYI- At the TOP of the page).. then "How to Purchase" and then enter the host name and THEN shop.... until she qualifies at least.

I'm glad you knew that answer. It's been too long since I first set up my PWS, so I forgot what exactly she'd see! :) Had a suspicion that was part of it.

Sorry, wrong post :)

What is Open Show on PWS?

Open Show on PWS is a feature that allows producers to offer their products for sale through the Produce Web Service (PWS) platform. It allows buyers to view and purchase produce directly from the producer's inventory.

Why do I need to troubleshoot Open Show orders on PWS?

There may be instances where Open Show orders are not processing correctly or are experiencing technical issues, which can result in delays or errors for both producers and buyers. Troubleshooting these issues can help ensure a smooth and efficient purchasing process.

How do I troubleshoot Open Show orders on PWS?

To troubleshoot Open Show orders on PWS, you can first check for any error messages or notifications on the platform. You can also reach out to the PWS support team for assistance or try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache.

What should I do if I encounter a problem with an Open Show order on PWS?

If you encounter a problem with an Open Show order on PWS, the first step is to contact the producer directly to inform them of the issue. They may be able to resolve the problem or provide further instructions. If the issue persists, you can reach out to PWS support for further assistance.

Can I cancel an Open Show order on PWS?

Yes, you can cancel an Open Show order on PWS if needed. However, it is recommended to first reach out to the producer to see if they can cancel the order on their end. If not, you can contact PWS support for assistance with canceling the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • babywings76