• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keep or Ditch PWS? Insights from Other Sellers

In summary, people think that if you have a website, you will get business through it. It takes a while to develop web business, but it is well worth it in the long run.
jchriste65
I am trying to decide if I should keep my PWS. I have never received an order through it, though I include the address on all my literature. I set up the show for each hostess on there, but have never had anyone place an order there. What are other people's thoughts? To this point, it's not really worth the money to me.

Oh wow, really? No one has placed an outside order through your website? On almost every show I do, I get at least one order through my PWS. I make sure my hosts know about how to utilize the site. I let them know that it's a great tool for gathering outside orders. Especially if they have friends and family that live too far away to come to the party. It's so easy for them to browse and shop online and then the host doesn't have to worry about collecting money, too! Do you send out a monthly newsletter? Do you promote the outlet? My monthly newsletter includes links to my website and (since I also use iContact, I can track who is clicking on things) I know people click on a lot of those links.

How long have you been in business? Just by having your website on your stuff doesn't mean you will get business through your website. You have to actively promote it. You have to talk about it at your shows, share the benefits with your hosts, etc. It takes a while to build web business but it does pay off in the long run. I don't get a lot of online orders but it's awesome when you are eligible for leads and they are sent to your website. Wedding registries, recipes, etc are also great benefits.

I've been in business for less than 21 days and I have had 3 outside orders on my website. I set up host shows and use the features to enhance my own host coaching. I can't wait until I make TL and get leads. I :love: my website.

Keep it and use the monthly newsletters to keep your name and web address in front of your customers EVERY month. It will pay off. ;)

I live in a rural area where a large number of people don't use the internet often. It took a while for me to develop a customer base of people who might use the site. Still, it's worth it. If nothing else, it shows that you are a professional businessperson.

I agree with all of the above. It took some time to get traffic to my website...but I made sure to promote it and ask hosts to encourage outside orders via the website...I mention she gets credit, the guests get to see the whole catalog and pay securely online...making it easier for both the host and the guests.

Also, love those home office leads which I wouldn't be eligible for without the website, plus the wedding registry feature.

If you get one $50 order, you pay for your monthly fee. =)

What is "toKeep or Not to Keep Pws"?

"toKeep or Not to Keep Pws" is a decision-making process used to determine whether or not to keep a password for a particular account or website.

Why is it important to consider whether to keep a password or not?

It is important to consider whether to keep a password or not because passwords are the first line of defense against unauthorized access to personal information. Keeping unnecessary passwords can increase the risk of security breaches and compromise sensitive data.

How do I decide whether to keep a password or not?

There are several factors to consider when deciding whether to keep a password or not. These include the importance of the account, the strength of the password, the frequency of use, and the level of security provided by the website or service.

What are the potential risks of keeping unnecessary passwords?

Keeping unnecessary passwords can increase the risk of security breaches and compromise sensitive data. It also makes it more difficult to keep track of and manage passwords, potentially leading to forgotten or weak passwords that are easier for hackers to guess.

Are there any alternatives to keeping passwords?

Yes, there are alternatives to keeping passwords such as using password managers, two-factor authentication, and biometric authentication. These options can provide added security and convenience when accessing online accounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • huskerlissa