• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Niece Said She Order From Website

In Summary, my niece said she placed an order on my website, but I haven't received a confirmation email. I saw some posts on social media last week about something like this, and wondered if the emails ever arrived. I haven't gotten any emails either, but I'm checking the shipment status. It should show up there.
byrd1956
Gold Member
The FB message from my niece said she placed an order on my website. I have not received a confirmation e-mail from the home office and it has been over 48 hours. I saw some post last week about something like this and wondered if the e-mails ever arrived or should I worry she didn't really order from me?

I haven't gotten emails either, but check your shipment status. It should show up there.

bummer, no orders showing up there. I have sent her a message on FB asking if she was on my site....I guess time will tell, although I am inclined to believe someone else got her order

Make sure she got a confirmation of the order. Sometimes they get to the last page and don't realize they have to hit one more button. Have her check that first.

ALso check consultant connection and check order history. It should be there after 48 hours

I had a crazy thing happen this week. A guy accidentally ordered through a show or the system put him in a show. Not sure which. You know you can't find the host unless you put their name in the host box and mark #1. Well, he said he placed an on-line order but didn't get a confirmation, I got a confirmation saying it was through a show. Funny thing is the host cxl the party and wasn't trying to get orders!

I'd called the "host" about 10 xs trying to figure out what to do with this order. Finally called the guy and he responded that he didn't know the host, but realized his order didn't go through and had replaced the order on-line. Checked my order status and sure enough on-line order.

Crazy!

Well, her order showed up along w/two others (one over $100 w/no contact info!) WoW! If it could be this way one a month the website would pay for itself!

1. What should I do if my niece said she ordered from a website?

If your niece has ordered from a website without your knowledge, it is important to first find out which website she ordered from and what she ordered. This will give you an idea of the potential charges and the steps you need to take to address the situation.

2. How can I track my niece's order from a website?

If you want to track your niece's order from a website, you can do so by contacting the website directly and providing them with the order number or tracking number. Alternatively, if your niece used your credit card to make the purchase, you can check your credit card statement for any charges from the website.

3. What if my niece ordered from a fraudulent website?

If you suspect that your niece ordered from a fraudulent website, it is important to act quickly. Contact your bank or credit card company to report the fraudulent charges and request a chargeback. You can also report the website to the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

4. Can I cancel my niece's order from a website?

If your niece's order has not yet been shipped, it may be possible to cancel the order by contacting the website's customer service. However, if the order has already been shipped, you may not be able to cancel it. In this case, you can return the item for a refund once it arrives.

5. How can I prevent my niece from making unauthorized purchases from websites in the future?

To prevent your niece from making unauthorized purchases from websites, you can set up parental controls on your internet browser or restrict access to your credit card information. It is also important to have open communication with your niece and educate her about internet safety and the potential consequences of making unauthorized purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies