• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order Through Website

In summary, the website received an outlet order and later released it for picking. The customer's activity e-mail showed the order as received today. However, the order does not appear on CC anymore. It is possible that the customer cancelled their order.
pamperedharriet
I had someone place an outlet order through my website today. It appeared on CC as received and later released for picking. I also got my activity e-mail from HO showing this order today. I just checked CC and it doesn't appear anymore. Has this ever happened to anyone before? :confused:

I will check it again in the morning and if it is still not back I guess I will have to call HO to find out what happened to the order. I don't want to call my customer until I know for sure and panic her.

happens to me all the time, check tomorrow morning and it will be there again

It happened to me last week. But thankfully it did show back up the following day. Maybe tomorrow it will be back on.

I've never had my Individual Orders show up and HO has told me that's normal!:grumpy:

I just checked CC and it is back showing up again. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone. It just threw me for a loop last night before I went to bed.

pamperedharriet said:
I just checked CC and it is back showing up again. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone. It just threw me for a loop last night before I went to bed.

My first thought would be the customer cancelled their order. Good to know if this happens, that it could just be a glitch.

I really didn't think this customer would cancel as she called me to do the order online for her and was not home last night. I thought maybe something was wrong with her card at first but remembered seeing the status go from received to released for picking and then back to received (which is normal). I then checked the outlet and the item is still listed so it couldn't be that they were sold out already.

Hopefully it will stay listed and get shipped soon.

1. How do I place an individual order through the website?

To place an individual order through our website, simply visit our online store and browse through our products. Once you have found the item you wish to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout. From there, you can enter your shipping and payment information to complete the order.

2. Can I track my individual order through the website?

Yes, you can track your individual order through our website. Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your package directly on our website.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for individual orders through the website?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for individual orders through our website. You can purchase as many or as few items as you'd like.

4. Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an individual order has been placed through our website, we are unable to make any changes to it. If you need to make a change, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to see if any modifications can be made.

5. What is the return policy for individual orders placed through the website?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee for all individual orders placed through our website. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for our full return policy and instructions on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jennyl
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Morgan032032