1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Individual Order through website

1. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I had someone place an outlet order through my website today. It appeared on CC as received and later released for picking. I also got my activity e-mail from HO showing this order today. I just checked CC and it doesn't appear anymore. Has this ever happened to anyone before? :confused:

I will check it again in the morning and if it is still not back I guess I will have to call HO to find out what happened to the order. I don't want to call my customer until I know for sure and panic her.

2. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

happens to me all the time, check tomorrow morning and it will be there again

Apr 2, 2009
  3. CLEGER

CLEGER Novice Member Gold Member

It happened to me last week. But thankfully it did show back up the following day. Maybe tomorrow it will be back on.

Apr 2, 2009
  4. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I've never had my Individual Orders show up and HO has told me that's normal!:grumpy:

Apr 3, 2009
  5. pamperedharriet

I just checked CC and it is back showing up again. Thanks for letting me know I am not alone. It just threw me for a loop last night before I went to bed.

6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

My first thought would be the customer cancelled their order. Good to know if this happens, that it could just be a glitch.

7. pamperedharriet

I really didn't think this customer would cancel as she called me to do the order online for her and was not home last night. I thought maybe something was wrong with her card at first but remembered seeing the status go from received to released for picking and then back to received (which is normal). I then checked the outlet and the item is still listed so it couldn't be that they were sold out already.

Hopefully it will stay listed and get shipped soon.

Have something to add?