• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on Merrill: How Long Does Shipping Take?

In summary, the shipping time for orders varies depending on the items and location, with most orders being processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. Customers can track their orders using a tracking number provided via email, and can choose from standard ground shipping or expedited options at checkout. There may be an additional cost for expedited shipping, and orders with multiple items may be shipped in separate packages with individual tracking numbers.
cookn' katie
How long does it take for Merrill stuff to ship? I ordered last Thursday and I'm very anxious to get it. Any ideas?

Forever!!!!! It took 3 weeks for my last order and nothing was personalized.

Last edited:
It depends on the item. Personalized items take a while, and some take longer than others because they're produced at a different location than other items. Generally, allow 2 weeks, minimum, before you start to panic about not getting your order from Merrill.

I have had good luck with Merrill. About 10 days. Even my bus cards shipped fairly quickly.

Gotta a coin? toss it in the air and yell 'heads' or 'tails'. You're odds are just as good.
I think there is a REASON they don't give Shipping Status pages. :D

1. How long does it typically take for my order to ship?

The shipping time for your order will vary depending on the specific items you have purchased and your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days.

2. Can I track my order while it is being shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

3. What shipping methods are available for my order?

We offer standard ground shipping as well as expedited shipping options such as 2-day and overnight delivery. The available shipping methods will be displayed at checkout based on your location and the items in your order.

4. Is there a way to expedite the shipping process?

Yes, if you need your order to arrive by a specific date, you can choose one of our expedited shipping options at checkout. Please note that there may be an additional cost for expedited shipping.

5. Will my order be shipped in one package or multiple packages?

If you have ordered multiple items, they may be shipped in separate packages depending on their availability and the warehouse they are being shipped from. You will receive a separate tracking number for each package, if applicable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mikecooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • maldvs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • pampermeplease