• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Delivers: A Successful Order!

In summary, to track your order with Merrill Delivers, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Orders" section. The estimated delivery time for orders depends on location and shipping method, typically arriving within 3-7 business days. Changes cannot be made to orders after they are placed, but items may be returned or exchanged. There is no minimum order requirement for Merrill Delivers. If there are any issues with your order, contact customer service for assistance.
christinaspc
Silver Member
So this last week I placed a Merrill order which I hate doing sometimes cause honestly Merrill seems to being having issues in some way or the other and their shipping is horrible. But what shocked me about it is that everything was in the box :) and correct :) and to top it off they told me it was suppose to arrive friday and it arrived today :) I ordered me a new shirt so I am excited since my shows this week are wednesday and thursday.

Just had to share some good merrill news.

Thanks for sharing.. I have had great luck with Merrill and am sad everyone is so mad at them. (Yes.. I have some calendars) Enjoy your new shirt!! What color/style did you get?? Love this post!!

i may regret saying so, but i haven't had any problems yet with merrill. i'm glad to hear someone else has too. enjoy your new stuff.

1. How can I track my order with Merrill Delivers?

To track your order with Merrill Delivers, you can log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Orders" section. There, you will see the status of your order and any relevant tracking information.

2. What is the estimated delivery time for orders with Merrill Delivers?

The estimated delivery time for orders with Merrill Delivers depends on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders will arrive within 3-7 business days.

3. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed with Merrill Delivers?

Once an order has been placed with Merrill Delivers, it cannot be modified or cancelled. However, you may be able to return or exchange items once they have been received.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for Merrill Delivers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Merrill Delivers. You can place an order for any amount and still receive delivery.

5. What should I do if there is an issue with my order delivered by Merrill Delivers?

If you have any issues with your order delivered by Merrill Delivers, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you in resolving any problems.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies