• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Merrill and Vip charge your card immediately or when they ship your order?

In summary, I've heard they both take FOREVER to ship... especially Merrill. Do they charge your card right away, or do they charge you when they actually send your order? Pay now...receive later...it's stinky :(My stuff came within a few days from both. They do charge within a day though...
jenniferp417
I've heard they both take FOREVER to ship... especially Merrill. Do they charge your card right away, or do they charge you when they actually send your order?

There are things I want, but I don't have the money right now to have it sitting in their bank account doing nothing... there are things I can buy RIGHT NOW that can help me NOW and not "when Merrill gets around to it." But I don't mind ordering now if I know they're not going to charge me until they're actually sending me the product.

Does that make sense?

Pay now...receive later...it's stinky :(

That sucks. :(

My stuff came within a few days from both. They do charge within a day though...

janetupnorth said:
My stuff came within a few days from both. They do charge within a day though...

Even the personalized stuff was that quick?

My Merrill stuff took longer than any other vendor I ahve worked with, and it wasn't personalized. It looks awesome, though...

It all depends on where you live is how quickly their ship times are.. for me their in Chicago.. and I am in Oregon... it takes me three -four weeks to get stuff.....
for some things.. and others it takes about a week and half

I don't think it takes long. It's normal. I mean, they do everything for you. We can't ask for everything to be in a 3 day turn around...can we really?

No we cant... so when I realize that I need something for a partiuclar thing ... IE a show or fair... I plan enough time so that I recieve it in time.

For me waiting isn't a problem if I know it but Merrill doesn't seem to have very good communication.

I think it is really funny with Merrill because I usually have forgotten that I ordered it by the time it shows up! It is like Christmas!!

Stampaholic1961 said:
For me waiting isn't a problem if I know it but Merrill doesn't seem to have very good communication.
That is so true. You can't tell when it ships, and they don't provide any tracking numbers.

chefann said:
That is so true. You can't tell when it ships, and they don't provide any tracking numbers.

Thats true... that being said, I've always received my stuff in about a week to a week and a half. I am in Denver. They do charge right away.

Thank you all for your help! :)

I really hate that they dont' provide tracking numbers...... Maybe we all need to write to them and ask for tracking numbers LOL

Pay now.....stuff wayyyy later from Merrill! And to make matters worse, there was a misunderstaning about which addy their shipping method requires (it indicated physical addy but really needed mailing--two totally different towns for me) so my one measly standard tote was shipped, sent back, and reshipped again...about 3 weeks after it was paid for.

1. How do I place an order with Merrill and Vip?

To place an order with Merrill and Vip, you can either contact them directly or order through their Pampered Chef consultant. You can also place an order online through their personal Pampered Chef website.

2. What forms of payment does Merrill and Vip accept?

Merrill and Vip accept most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. They also accept payment through PayPal or personal checks.

3. How long does it take to receive my order from Merrill and Vip?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days.

4. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, you should contact Merrill and Vip or your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but it may not be possible if the order has already been processed.

5. What is the return policy for Merrill and Vip orders?

Merrill and Vip have a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized items may not be eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies