1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When do they charge us for the order?

Tags:
  1. momoffour

momoffour Novice Member

Hi! I was just wondering when they charge us for the order we place. I placed a show over a week ago. The things have been sent and should be here today. I still havent seen the money taken out in my checking account. Anyone know when they do this?

Thanks!

Sep 26, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I don't think there is a specific timeline. I do know they allow you a grace period of about 4 days to get all your deposits made. I have had $$ not come out for several weeks.

Sep 26, 2005
  3. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

It takes awhile some times 1 1/2 weeks. Don't worry. They guarentee us they won't deduct it until at least 4 working days after we submit the show to give us time to make the deposit. So I never take a chance and have my deposit in by that deadline.

Sep 26, 2005
  4. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

wow thanks for that. I was wondering the same thing. I was kind of upset because i sent a show friday and the bank was closed. i dont trust night deposit boxes (to many bad experiences) and was scared to death they would hit my account before i got a chance to get there. my bank is about 30 minutes from my house so its hard to get there on a regular basis.

5. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I think they wait for delivery conformation. They always take my payments out the day after the shippment is received.

Sep 26, 2005
  6. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

It does take a while for them to deduct for the show, but its good theyallow enough time.

Oct 15, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted