1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Surprise boxes still not charged to account

1. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

My friends sent me some surprise boxes, and they still have not been charged to my PC Debit card. It's been nearly two weeks since they ordered them at National Conference.

This seems unusually long, even by Pampered Chef accounting standards.

Jul 28, 2009
  2. chefK

chefK

My surprise boxes haven't been charged yet either; I thought it was a little off too.

Jul 28, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

My understanding w/ FedEx charges was that they would be deducted from the next commission check...possibly it's the same for the surprise boxes? (IDK - just speculating...)

Jul 28, 2009
  4. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I have noticed the same thing and was wondering why it hadn't been charged yet either.

Jul 28, 2009
  5. Intrepid_Chef

I'm not talking about the Fed Ex shipping charges ... I'm talking about the $35 for the surprise boxes themselves.

I'm pretty sure they didn't come out of my check last time.

Jul 28, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

I know that. That's why I said = possibly it's the same for the surprise boxes.

I've never bought surprise boxes before, and this year I paid cash - so I don't know, I just know that's how they are handling payment for the shipping, so speculated that maybe they are doing the same for the boxes.

Jul 28, 2009
  7. Intrepid_Chef

Missed that at first ... sigh ... maybe it's time for a call to H.O.

Jul 28, 2009
  8. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Mine just debited from my account today so it should be soon. I was in Wave 2 and purchased them the first day.

9. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

I had a sister consultant buy boxes for me in Wave 1. My debit card was charged today so look out for it this week.

Jul 28, 2009
  10. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

Yep, I was Wave 1 and mine just came out last night....it did take a while.

Jul 29, 2009
  11. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

I tried to buy a box for one of my consultants during wave 3 and they said it's not permitted to buy for other consultants - I was so bummed.

Jul 29, 2009
  12. ChefBeckyD

Wow - that's crazy. Everyone was doing it....and I was there during the last time it was open during 3rd wave - there were still plenty of boxes, so it wasn't like they were in danger of running out.

you must have gotten a grump!

Jul 29, 2009
  13. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes, they are very slow in taking out the charges. I was in wave 1, and my surprise boxes and mini catalogs, recipe cards etc. were just taken out of my account on Monday the 27th!!!!

Jul 29, 2009
  14. chefK

chefK

My surprise packs and paperwork just came out of my account today and I was in Wave 1.

Jul 29, 2009
  15. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

Ditto what Becky said.....my own director bought two boxes for two different consultants in our cluster. I think what she might have done though, is bought them with her consultant number, since they had already paid her for them, and she used their cons # to ship them fedex so they could be charged the shipping and there wasn't a problem with that.

that is crazy though.....I saw a lot of people doing that.

Jul 29, 2009
Have something to add?