• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Boxes Still Not Charged to Account

In summary, my friends' surprise boxes have not been charged yet, even though they ordered them almost two weeks ago. They are currently investigating why this is the case.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My friends sent me some surprise boxes, and they still have not been charged to my PC Debit card. It's been nearly two weeks since they ordered them at National Conference.

This seems unusually long, even by Pampered Chef accounting standards.

My surprise boxes haven't been charged yet either; I thought it was a little off too.

My understanding w/ FedEx charges was that they would be deducted from the next commission check...possibly it's the same for the surprise boxes? (IDK - just speculating...)

I have noticed the same thing and was wondering why it hadn't been charged yet either.

I'm not talking about the Fed Ex shipping charges ... I'm talking about the $35 for the surprise boxes themselves.I'm pretty sure they didn't come out of my check last time.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm not talking about the Fed Ex shipping charges ... I'm talking about the $35 for the surprise boxes themselves.
I know that. That's why I said = possibly it's the same for the surprise boxes.I've never bought surprise boxes before, and this year I paid cash - so I don't know, I just know that's how they are handling payment for the shipping, so speculated that maybe they are doing the same for the boxes.

Missed that at first ... sigh ... maybe it's time for a call to H.O.

Mine just debited from my account today so it should be soon. I was in Wave 2 and purchased them the first day.

I had a sister consultant buy boxes for me in Wave 1. My debit card was charged today so look out for it this week.

Yep, I was Wave 1 and mine just came out last night....it did take a while.

I tried to buy a box for one of my consultants during wave 3 and they said it's not permitted to buy for other consultants - I was so bummed.

dannyzmom said:
I tried to buy a box for one of my consultants during wave 3 and they said it's not permitted to buy for other consultants - I was so bummed.

Wow - that's crazy. Everyone was doing it....and I was there during the last time it was open during 3rd wave - there were still plenty of boxes, so it wasn't like they were in danger of running out.

you must have gotten a grump!

Yes, they are very slow in taking out the charges. I was in wave 1, and my surprise boxes and mini catalogs, recipe cards etc. were just taken out of my account on Monday the 27th!!!!

My surprise packs and paperwork just came out of my account today and I was in Wave 1.

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow - that's crazy. Everyone was doing it....and I was there during the last time it was open during 3rd wave - there were still plenty of boxes, so it wasn't like they were in danger of running out.

you must have gotten a grump!

Ditto what Becky said.....my own director bought two boxes for two different consultants in our cluster. I think what she might have done though, is bought them with her consultant number, since they had already paid her for them, and she used their cons # to ship them fedex so they could be charged the shipping and there wasn't a problem with that.

that is crazy though.....I saw a lot of people doing that.

1. Why hasn't the surprise box been charged to my account yet?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was an error processing the payment or that your payment method was declined. Another possibility is that there is a delay in our system updating the charge to your account. We apologize for any inconvenience and recommend contacting our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it typically take for the surprise box to be charged to my account?

It usually takes 1-3 business days for the surprise box to be charged to your account. If it has been longer than that, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I cancel the surprise box if it hasn't been charged to my account yet?

Yes, you can cancel the surprise box as long as it has not been shipped yet. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to cancel your order.

4. Will I receive a notification when the surprise box is charged to my account?

Yes, you will receive an email notification once the surprise box has been charged to your account. If you have not received a notification and it has been more than 3 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I change the payment method for the surprise box after it has been charged to my account?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the payment method once the surprise box has been charged to your account. If you have any concerns about the payment method used, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ChefJoyJ