• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Sales with PHD Expiration Reminder Cards from Merrill"

In summary, the PHD expiration reminder cards from Merrill are customizable cards designed to remind customers of their expiring PHD discounts, which can help increase sales for the consultant. These cards can also be customized with personal branding and are recommended to be distributed at least once a month. They can also be used for other types of discounts and can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant account, local office, or website.
Tara1021
The PHD expiration reminder cards from Merrill. I got them a month or so ago with intentions to start sending them out. Well, finally I got them in the mail to about 15 people this weekend whose discounts expire this summer.

I got a call tonight from the hostess who did my first 1000 dollar show last summer. She said that she'd been meaning to call me and it slipped her mind until she got my postcard in the mail yesterday.

Long story short, she's placing a $250 order that we are turning into a show. She's ordering two of all the bbq stuff for fathers day for her hubby and dad, as well as a few other things. HOLY CRAP!!!

Just wanted to share my excitement...had my two shows for this week both postponed, so this makes me feel better. I've still got 5 left for the month. I'm gonna hit LEVEL 2 yet!!! :D :D :D :D

That's awesome! Great job for sending out the postcards. I didn't even know there were cards like that. I'll keep it in mind. I've only had 6 shows so far including my own, but this is good to know for the future.

How wonderful for you!!!

Well, I've been in the biz for just over a year now, so they are coming in handy. My hubby actually made fun of me for ordering them and spending the 12 bucks or so that they cost. HELLO?!?!?! They just paid for themselves. I was quick to point that out to him! ;)

I'd take a $250-individual-order-turned-show any day! Great customer care!

Whoo Hoo!! That's fantastic!

1. How do the PHD expiration reminder cards from Merrill help maximize sales?

The PHD expiration reminder cards from Merrill are designed to remind customers of the expiration dates of their PHD (Pampered Chef Host Discount) discounts. This helps to encourage customers to make purchases before their discount expires, thus increasing sales for the consultant.

2. Can I customize the PHD expiration reminder cards with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize the PHD expiration reminder cards with your own branding by adding your logo, contact information, and any other desired graphics or text.

3. How often should I distribute the PHD expiration reminder cards?

It is recommended to distribute the PHD expiration reminder cards at least once a month to remind customers of their expiring discounts. However, you can also choose to distribute them more frequently, depending on your personal sales strategy.

4. Are the PHD expiration reminder cards only for use with PHD discounts?

No, the PHD expiration reminder cards can also be used for other types of discounts, such as customer loyalty rewards or special promotions. The customizable design allows for versatility in their use.

5. How do I order the PHD expiration reminder cards from Merrill?

You can order the PHD expiration reminder cards from Merrill through your Pampered Chef consultant account or by contacting your local Pampered Chef office. They are also available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Bren706