• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Custom Merrill Business Cards | Update Your Title & Exclude Address

In summary, Merrill Business Cards are a type of credit card designed specifically for business owners, offered by the financial services company Merrill. They offer benefits such as rewards for business-related expenses, access to expense management tools, and travel benefits. To apply, you can visit the Merrill website or a local branch and provide personal and business information. Requirements for approval may include a good credit score, stable income, and at least one year in business. You can also customize the design of your card with options such as adding your business logo and choosing from different materials and colors.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I would like to order Merrill business cards when my title changes this month (yay me!), but I don't want my address on them. I give out a lot of cards and its just too much information to hand out. I tried to leave the address portion blank, but when I hit submit, I keep getting a pop-up that says to fill in the missing address information.

Does anybody know how to get around that? Thanks.

Type in something like "000 Not Applicable", then put "do not want address listed on final product" in the comment's section. They will send you a proof for approval before they print. If they do it wrong on the proof, keep pestering them until they get it right, THEN authorize it for print. But odds are, they'll get it right the first time.

Here's a photo of my Japan card (top left), my Dallas card (bottom left) and the new Excellence Award Achiever card (right). None of the 3 have a physical address for me:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/284680_2265151153466_1389121744_3484656_1661588_n.jpg

Thanks, Sheila. I will try that!P.S. Congratulations on your Excellence Award!!

Actually I just delete my address and it doesn't show up!! I would be careful putting anything in that spot they might actually print it.

I deleted mine and it didn't print on them! Last resort, give Merrill a call.

They are required to send the proof first & get your approval for printing. I thought she was saying it wouldn't let her submit the form without SOMETHING in the field. Yes, if it will let you bypass the field, that's probably your best option. ;)

What are Merrill Business Cards?

Merrill Business Cards are a type of credit card offered by Merrill, a financial services company. These cards are designed specifically for business owners and offer various benefits and rewards for business-related expenses.

What are the benefits of having a Merrill Business Card?

Some of the benefits of having a Merrill Business Card include earning rewards for business-related purchases, access to expense management tools, and travel benefits such as airport lounge access and travel insurance.

How do I apply for a Merrill Business Card?

To apply for a Merrill Business Card, you can visit the Merrill website or visit a local branch. You will need to provide personal and business information, such as your name, contact information, and business financial information. The application process typically takes a few minutes.

What are the requirements for getting approved for a Merrill Business Card?

The requirements for getting approved for a Merrill Business Card may vary, but generally, you will need to have a good credit score, a stable income, and a business that has been in operation for at least a year. You may also need to provide proof of business ownership and financial documents.

Can I customize the design of my Merrill Business Card?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Merrill Business Card to include your business logo and other personalization options. You can also choose from different card materials and colors to make your card stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom