• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card Through the Merrill Corp.

In summary, the Pampered Chef (R) says that they only do addresses on business cards and that the saying on the cards is an over-sight. The company that the (R) recommends, Vista Printing, allows for what is printed on the cards to be customized.
AmyO
Hi, again (I attached this to the garlic press thread my mistake, oops)

:mad:
I ordered business cards with my address by the Merrill Cor. and decided that, that was a bad move, so I ordered another batch and put a saying that my recruiter used on her business cards inplace of the address. The Merrill Cor. called and said they can't do that, but when I asked how come my recruiter was able to, they said it was an over-sight.

Does anyony get their business cards through a different company other then Nancy Web?

Thank you in advance for your imput.

What's the saying????

printingI use a company called Vista Printing. I have been very pleased with their work and they are very economical.:)

AmyO said:
Hi, again (I attached this to the garlic press thread my mistake, oops)

:mad:
I ordered business cards with my address by the Merrill Cor. and decided that, that was a bad move, so I ordered another batch and put a saying that my recruiter used on her business cards inplace of the address. The Merrill Cor. called and said they can't do that, but when I asked how come my recruiter was able to, they said it was an over-sight.

Does anyony get their business cards through a different company other then Nancy Web?

Thank you in advance for your imput.

What was the saying?

pamperedalf said:
What's the saying????
"Receive free and discounted products by hosting a show, call today!
Interested in my job? You can do what I do!"
This is the quote, they say they only do addresses, they can't put "this" on them.

That's weird, I am curious do you not want your address on your biz cards because of privacy reasons.

pamperedalf said:
That's weird, I am curious do you not want your address on your biz cards because of privacy reasons.
Yes its for privacy reasons, I don't want my address everywhere. I guess it's not that big of a deal, becuase I already have cards with my address on them but I was planning on leaving these everywhere. Plus I like the saying better....

Amy,

I'm with you, my address is not on my materials. People have three ways to get in touch with me (phone, email, website), they don't need to know where I live.

I don't see why what you wanted printed on your cards should concern Merrill (if it doesn't break P-Chef rules) as long as you don't exceed the number of characters they will print.

I would definately try vista print too.
They allow you to add what you want.
Good luck.

I don't have my address on my cards either - just my email, web address, cell phone and home phone.

Is Vista Printing an approved vendor? Do you put a Pampered Chef design on your cards that you get from them?

AmyO said:
"Receive free and discounted products by hosting a show, call today!
Interested in my job? You can do what I do!"
This is the quote, they say they only do addresses, they can't put "this" on them.

I get cards from them without my address, but it does list my phones, email and website url.

AmyO said:
Yes its for privacy reasons, I don't want my address everywhere. I guess it's not that big of a deal, becuase I already have cards with my address on them but I was planning on leaving these everywhere. Plus I like the saying better....
I ordered the products bus cards and put my cell no's and city/state without an address. Sort of for same reasons as mentioned, but also I"m willing to drive a bit for shows and by doing this had hoped to get more shows.

If you don't want people to know your address - make sure you it's not listed in the phone book. If they have your phone number all they have to do is complete a reverse number look-up on the internet. They will then have your address.

I have a separate P.O. Box to get mail that is not the same as my house address. That helps a lot with being able to give my address to anyone and they still can't find where I live. My shows ship UPS to my house, and all other mail go to the mailbox.

Vista Prints is not an approved vendor. We can order cards from them but they can not use the logo or the tag line. we can put the following on a card made by any vendor:

name
Independent Consultant (or FD or Dir) for The Pampered Chef (R)
address
phone #
email
website
whatever else we want just not the logo and tagline

BUT if we want to make our OWN cards we CAN put the logo and tag line on (Just be sure to use them just as they are downloaded from PC). --We just can't pay a company to do that for us.

You should write a consultant manual Beth!! You sure know the rules about EVERYTHING!!

On my business cards I do not include my street address but do still have the city and state. Privacy and security reasons.

You can always print your own - Nancy's website actually have several ideas on her pages for the new business cards they have. I like the new Sandstone but feel the letter paper is a bit pricy

I did use the logo as downloaded from PC, and read and re-read those guidelines in the Advertising area of Consultant's Corner VERY closely over and over....then left one on Doris and Marla's desk at conference just to make sure....well, I figure if they didn't call me, it's ok!

I haven't heard from them yet!

I must say that the Merrill cards are very nice. I will be ordering them as soon as I promote to Director (probably September). If I am ordering 1000 cards, I want to be able to use them all -- if all goes well (fingers and toes crossed - and yes, praying!), I will have gone from Consultant to Future Director to Director in 9 months...I want to make sure the business cards are correct before I order them!:)

After dealing with Merrill in person at conference, I will not be ordering from them again unless I absolutely need to. They have the worst customer service ever!

I print my own and this is what I say. I am going to try and attach a copy. If that does not work here is my layout

Phone: (209) 482-6953
Home: (209) 254-3609 SHARI LAGIER
Email: [email protected] Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/shariskitchen
Order products through my website 24/7
Specializing in Cooking, Fund Raising,
Pampered Bride Shows and much, much more!
Interested in the Pampered Chef
Opportunity? Call me today!

I also added the downloadable PC logo to my cards.

Attachments

• CC of Business Card.pdf
    879.3 KB · Views: 549
Address on Business Cards from MerrillAmy, why don't you just create a stamp from www.stamp-connection.com with the saying that you want and stamp the back of your business cards. Then just have Merrill put your email, phone and web address instead of street address.

1. How can I order business cards through the Merrill Corp?

To order business cards through the Merrill Corp, you can either visit their website and place an order online or contact their customer service team for assistance.

2. What are the available design options for business cards through the Merrill Corp?

The Merrill Corp offers a variety of design options for business cards including different layouts, fonts, colors, and customizable templates to suit your brand and style.

3. Can I include my own logo or design on the business cards?

Yes, you can include your own logo or design on the business cards through the Merrill Corp. They have options for uploading your own artwork or you can work with their design team for a custom design.

4. How long does it take to receive the business cards once I place an order?

The turnaround time for business cards through the Merrill Corp can vary depending on the quantity and design options chosen. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for production and shipping.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for business cards through the Merrill Corp?

Yes, the Merrill Corp often offers promotions and discounts for business cards. You can check their website or contact their customer service team for current offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Leigh0725