• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Ordering TPC Business Cards without My Address?

In summary, the process for ordering business cards from Merrill is simple. First, create an account on their website, choose a template, customize the design, and place your order. Delivery time varies, with standard shipping taking 5-7 business days and expedited shipping taking 2-3 business days. You can use your own design, but it must meet their printing guidelines. Prices start at $19.99 for 100 cards and bulk orders are available at a discounted rate. You can also save your design and reorder at any time.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am trying to order my TPC cards and I have NEVER had my home address on them before and now it is not letting mput the order thru w/o my address? Am I missing something here? I do NOT want and WILL NOT have my address on my business cards!

There is some weird thing you have to check or uncheck to get it to remove your address. Call their support center.

Got it -- thank you!
Does anyone know if it's a new set of pics on TPC cards or same as last year?

I ordered mine a couple months ago, they had the trifle bowl, simple additions, stainless cookware and deep covered baker when I ordered mine.

wadesgirl said:
I ordered mine a couple months ago, they had the trifle bowl, simple additions, stainless cookware and deep covered baker when I ordered mine.

Was it the SAM 3-tierd stand with small green bowl, flowers, grapes and apple wedges or with blue bows and chocolate covered strawberries, profiteroles and Strawberry Amaretto pastries?

dannyzmom said:
Was it the SAM 3-tierd stand with small green bowl, flowers, grapes and apple wedges or with blue bows and chocolate covered strawberries, profiteroles and Strawberry Amaretto pastries?

It's the large round platter on the woven tray with the regular dots bowls in the back ground. I couldn't tell you what food is on the platter.

For the rest of them it's the deep covered baker with chicken on the bamboo cutting board with rosemary, lemon and garlic in the front. 5 peice stainless set. Lime berry mousse trifle in the bowl.

Related to Confused about Ordering TPC Business Cards without My Address?

What is the process for ordering business cards from Merrill?

The process for ordering business cards from Merrill is simple. First, you will need to create an account on their website. Then, you can choose from a variety of templates and customize the design with your own information. Once you are satisfied with the design, you can place your order and choose your preferred shipping method.

How long does it take for business cards from Merrill to be delivered?

The delivery time for business cards from Merrill can vary depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Typically, standard shipping takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days. You can track your order on their website to get an estimated delivery date.

Can I use my own design for business cards from Merrill?

Yes, you can use your own design for business cards from Merrill. They offer a "Design Your Own" option where you can upload your own design and customize it with your information. However, it is important to make sure that your design meets their guidelines for printing before submitting it.

What is the cost for business cards from Merrill?

The cost for business cards from Merrill can depend on the design, quantity, and shipping method you choose. Generally, prices start at $19.99 for a pack of 100 cards. You can also find discounts and promotions on their website, so be sure to check for any current deals before placing your order.

Can I order business cards from Merrill in bulk?

Yes, you can order business cards from Merrill in bulk. They offer discounts for larger quantities, so it may be more cost-effective to order in bulk if you anticipate needing a larger amount of cards. You can also save your design and reorder at any time, making it easy to restock your supply of business cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • amgreen66