• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Business Cards for My 1st Show

In summary, when creating business cards, it is important to include your name, business name, contact information, a brief description of your products or services, logo, and social media handles. The number of cards to order depends on the size of the event, and it is better to have more than you think you'll need. Consider the image you want to portray when choosing paper, and thicker paper tends to make a stronger impression. Images or graphics can be included on business cards, but should be high-quality and relevant. The time it takes to receive business cards varies depending on the printing company and shipping method, so it is best to order well in advance of an event. Rush printing options may be available for an additional fee.
leannvv
I may be blind, but I don't see business cards on the supply order form. Do you order your own? My 1st show is upcoming and I'd like to have cards on hand! Thanks!

You have to order them through our licensed vendors--Nancy's Artwork or Merrill Corporation. Both can be found behind Consultant's Corner under Promoting Your Business or something like that.

You can also go to www.vistaprint.com and get free business cards there. You can't have the PC logo on it or the tag line but all your information can be on it just like the flyers we create.

I had the vistaprint cards. They were fine, but when I promoted to director I "treated" myself and ordered the product (not personal photo) cards from Merrill. LOVE THEM! Very professional, and I love having our logo on them.

Hello! Congratulations on your upcoming show! Business cards are not included on the supply order form, but you can definitely order them separately. As a consultant, it's important to have business cards on hand to share with potential customers and hostesses. You can order them through the Pampered Chef website or through a third-party vendor. Best of luck with your show!

What information should I include on my business cards?

It is important to include your name, business name, contact information (such as phone number, email, and website), and a brief description of your products or services. You may also want to include your logo and any social media handles.

How many business cards should I order?

This will depend on the size of your show and how many people you expect to interact with. It is always better to have more cards than you think you'll need, as you never know who you may meet at the show.

What type of paper should I choose for my business cards?

There are various options for paper, including glossy, matte, and textured. Consider the image you want to portray and choose a paper that aligns with your brand. Keep in mind that thicker paper tends to make a stronger impression.

Can I include images or graphics on my business cards?

Yes, you can include images or graphics on your business cards. However, make sure they are high-quality and relevant to your brand. Avoid using too many images or cluttering the design.

How long will it take to receive my business cards?

This will depend on the printing company you choose and the shipping method. It is best to order your business cards well in advance of your show to allow for any delays. Some companies offer rush printing options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2