• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Cards Photo or Product Cards?

In summary, the conversation discusses different options for business cards, including photo cards and product cards. Some prefer the more professional look of product cards, while others feel that photo cards can come across as too "realtor-like." Some methods for obtaining professional photos for cards are also mentioned, such as taking photos at conferences or using shipping labels for DIY designs. Ultimately, the decision on what type of card to use is a matter of personal preference.
BlessedWifeMommy
What does your Business Card look like? Do you prefer the Photo cards or Product cards? How did you get a professional photo for you cards?

Thanks!

Merrill takes photos at Leadership and Conference. Otherwise, you'll have to go someplace, and get permission to use the photo.Personally, I think the photo cards look a little too "realtor" for me, but that's just my opinion.

I agree. I used the product cards because the food looks very appetizing! :)

I do agree with you Ann ... the realtor look... however, I do use them in my packets for those bookings I receive from individuals and have never met the person. That way she has an idea of who I am when I show up at her front door. Great on bulletin boards also... I hace received bookings and orders just because someone saw my photo and reco'd me and called me.

I also printed my photo bizcards (of own design) on shipping labels and affixed them to this years calendars. Worked better than slipping them in the preformed slots for biz cards.

It is a matter of choice.

And .... if you look as good as I do... you flaunt it !!!!:eek::eek::D:D

chefann said:
Merrill takes photos at Leadership and Conference. Otherwise, you'll have to go someplace, and get permission to use the photo.

Personally, I think the photo cards look a little too "realtor" for me, but that's just my opinion.

I have both. I got my free TPC cards with photo at conference. I don't give these out as freely--only to people I know. I just want to be careful, you know? But I do what Gina does and put these in my host packets as well.The product ones I give out like crazy.

Thanks so much for all the advice. My hubby thought it was great for me to be able to get so much great feedback! I ordered product cards and am so excited to get my business started.

I used to use the product cards. Now I put a label on recipe cards & use them. People are more likely to keep a recipe card than a biz card. I still put my biz card in my ATM deposits, when paying bills, etc.

Related to Business Cards Photo or Product Cards?

1. Can I customize the design of my business cards or product cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your business cards or product cards to include your personal information, business logo, and even product images. Pampered Chef offers a variety of design templates to choose from, or you can create your own design using our online design tool.

2. How many business cards or product cards come in a pack?

Our business cards and product cards come in packs of 100. This is a great value for networking and promoting your Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I use my own photos for the design of my business cards or product cards?

Yes, you can use your own photos for the design of your business cards or product cards. Simply upload your high-resolution images to our design tool and incorporate them into your design.

4. How long does it take to receive my business cards or product cards?

The production and shipping time for your business cards or product cards will vary depending on your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.

5. Can I order a sample of my business cards or product cards before placing a larger order?

Yes, you can order a sample pack of your business cards or product cards before placing a larger order. This allows you to make any necessary changes or adjustments to your design before ordering in bulk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • amgreen66