• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Your Business Cards with Merrill's Special Offer - Promo Code 714010

In summary, the "Business Card Promotion" is a marketing strategy for Pampered Chef that involves sharing business cards with others and offering a special discount or incentive for them to try their products. This promotion is open to both consultants and customers and has certain restrictions on the discount/incentive offered. It is recommended to use tracking methods to measure its success and customizing the design of the business cards is allowed as long as it follows branding guidelines.
Leigh0725
Just an FY I that I thought I would pass on to you. It's from Merrill:

Special Business Card Offer From Merrill Corporation
From now through Sept. 30, 2007, Merrill Corporation will double your product business card order. When you order 500 product business cards, Merrill will send you 500 more, FREE!

Enter Promo Code 714010 and in the quantity box, list the total quantity (including the free cards) on the product business card page. You will then only be charged for half of the cards ordered!

This offer expires Sept. 30, 2007, so don't wait! Take advantage of this great offer from Merrill today!

This is a great opportunity to stock up on business cards for your upcoming events, trade shows, or networking opportunities. Don't miss out on this limited time offer! To take advantage of this offer, visit www.merrillbizcards.com and enter the promo code 714010 at checkout. If you have any questions, contact Merrill Corporation's customer service at 1-800-297-1605. Thank you for choosing Merrill Corporation for your business card needs. We look forward to helping you make a great first impression with your new business cards!

1. What is the "Business Card Promotion" and how does it work?

The "Business Card Promotion" is a marketing strategy used by Pampered Chef to increase brand awareness and attract potential customers. It involves sharing your business card with others and offering a special discount or incentive for them to try our products. This can be done through in-person interactions or online networking.

2. Can I participate in the "Business Card Promotion" if I am not a consultant?

Yes, the "Business Card Promotion" is open to both consultants and customers. We encourage everyone to take part in spreading the word about Pampered Chef and our products.

3. Are there any restrictions on the discount or incentive I can offer with the business cards?

Yes, the discount or incentive must be approved by Pampered Chef and cannot exceed a certain percentage off or dollar amount. Please refer to the guidelines provided in the "Business Card Promotion" materials for more information.

4. How can I track the success of my "Business Card Promotion" efforts?

We recommend using a tracking code or unique URL on your business cards to identify where the leads or sales are coming from. You can also keep track of the number of business cards you have distributed and follow up with those who have used them to make a purchase.

5. Can I customize the design of the business cards for the "Business Card Promotion"?

Yes, you can customize the design of the business cards as long as it includes the Pampered Chef logo and follows our branding guidelines. We also offer pre-made business card templates that you can use for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHReeves
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • heather223