1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Brilliant Business Card Holder For Cars

1. kristina16marie

kristina16marie Advanced Member Gold Member

I came across this product and wanted to share it with my fellow cheffers. It's a weather-proof business card box that you can put on your car. I was moved to go ahead & buy it after my husband (who was sitting in the car w/sleeping kids) mentioned that quite a few people walked by my car and looked at my Merrill Logo, but didn't stop to write down my info. I just put it on my car today and can't wait to see how many business cards are missing every time I go to the store or Office Depot.

Anyways, at $14.99 with free shipping - it's not too big of an investment. I hope it brings us all lots of business!

Home Page

2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey Kristina! Merrill sells these for $10!!

Aug 20, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

They do? I'll have to get on Merrill

Aug 20, 2009
  4. kristina16marie

really? i've never seen them on there before. okay, nevermind. sorry!

5. kristina16marie

okay i found it on merrill. i don't know why, but when i saw the box on merrill i thought it was bigger, like for holding flyers at booths or tables. oh well. i like that the "take a card" lettering comes separate so you can have it on the window instead of on the top of a box. one of the testimonials said that they had someone jump out of their car at a stoplight to grab a card! too funny!

6. Shell Northway

Shell Northway Member

Do you leave on your vehicle do you stick on when you are parked??

7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I was looking on the site Kristina posted. They also have a window hook (see it here... Related Links ). Where you put the box on the hook and then hang it from your window...

8. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Thank you Kristina for posting this - this company offers free shipping so it's cheaper than buying from Merrill!
    And, thank you to Holly for pointing out the window hanger - I needed that as well. I am SO excited!

Aug 20, 2009
  9. kristina16marie

They have different kinds. One has a hanger that you can hang from a window, the one I got has sturdy double stick tape that is weather resistant & won't harm your paint or windows. I put mine on the back of my minivan where my personalized merrill logo cling is so people can see the PC logo & then grab a card.

10. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Are you supposed to drive with the box on or off though? That one testimonial about someone taking one at a stop light makes me think you leave it on, but is that safe? Cool idea anyway. It's nice that it is removable, so you could take it off during the drive and then stick it on. I'll have to get one of these! Thanks for posting it! :)

Aug 20, 2009
  11. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

What a great idea, I'll have to check it out as well!

12. cindylpal

cindylpal Member Gold Member

Aug 20, 2009
Have something to add?