• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brilliant Business Card Holder for Cars

In summary, Kristina found a weather-proof business card box that she thought was bigger than it is, for $10 with free shipping from Merrill. Holly pointed out a different kind of business card box that also has a window hanger, for $14.99 with free shipping.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I came across this product and wanted to share it with my fellow cheffers. It's a weather-proof business card box that you can put on your car. I was moved to go ahead & buy it after my husband (who was sitting in the car w/sleeping kids) mentioned that quite a few people walked by my car and looked at my Merrill Logo, but didn't stop to write down my info. I just put it on my car today and can't wait to see how many business cards are missing every time I go to the store or Office Depot.

Anyways, at $14.99 with free shipping - it's not too big of an investment. I hope it brings us all lots of business!

Home Page

Hey Kristina! Merrill sells these for $10!!

They do? I'll have to get on Merrill

really? i've never seen them on there before. okay, nevermind. sorry!

okay i found it on merrill. i don't know why, but when i saw the box on merrill i thought it was bigger, like for holding flyers at booths or tables. oh well. i like that the "take a card" lettering comes separate so you can have it on the window instead of on the top of a box. one of the testimonials said that they had someone jump out of their car at a stoplight to grab a card! too funny!

Do you leave on your vehicle do you stick on when you are parked??

I was looking on the site Kristina posted. They also have a window hook (see it here... Related Links ). Where you put the box on the hook and then hang it from your window...

Thank you Kristina for posting this - this company offers free shipping so it's cheaper than buying from Merrill!
And, thank you to Holly for pointing out the window hanger - I needed that as well. I am SO excited!

They have different kinds. One has a hanger that you can hang from a window, the one I got has sturdy double stick tape that is weather resistant & won't harm your paint or windows. I put mine on the back of my minivan where my personalized merrill logo cling is so people can see the PC logo & then grab a card.

Are you supposed to drive with the box on or off though? That one testimonial about someone taking one at a stop light makes me think you leave it on, but is that safe? Cool idea anyway. It's nice that it is removable, so you could take it off during the drive and then stick it on. I'll have to get one of these! Thanks for posting it! :)

What a great idea, I'll have to check it out as well!

http://www.dockurdocs.com/sitemap.html here's one that looks like will also hold our mini's!!!

1. How do I attach the Brilliant Business Card Holder to my car?

The Brilliant Business Card Holder is designed with a strong adhesive backing that easily sticks to any smooth surface on your car, such as the dashboard or center console.

2. Can the holder fit all sizes of business cards?

Yes, the holder is designed to fit standard sized business cards (3.5" x 2"). It can hold multiple cards at once, making it convenient for networking events or carpooling with coworkers.

3. Will the holder damage my car's interior?

No, the adhesive is strong enough to hold the holder securely in place, but can also be easily removed without leaving any residue or damage to your car's surface.

4. Can I use the holder for other items besides business cards?

Yes, the holder is versatile and can also hold items such as credit cards, parking passes, or even small notes or reminders.

5. How durable is the holder? Will it withstand hot temperatures in my car?

The Brilliant Business Card Holder is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand hot temperatures in your car. However, we recommend avoiding direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time to ensure the longevity of the holder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristenccooks
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • kylev