• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Catalogs & Business Cards with Staples #261644!

In summary, "Organize Your Catalogs & Business Cards with Staples #261644!" is a product offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants keep their catalogs and business cards organized and easily accessible. The product comes with a binder, dividers, and pockets specifically designed to hold Pampered Chef catalogs and business cards. It can be customized with personal information and is made from durable materials. The binder can hold up to 25 catalogs and the dividers can hold up to 100 business cards, with the option to purchase additional pockets if needed.
hoosierchef
I was looking for a clear Poly Catalog holder/Business Card holder online and came across this item on Staples! (Staples# 261644)

You attach it to any magazine/catalog and then voila! You can put your catalog in a binder on the rings. What do you think? I thought of several things.....

Could make up Guest Folders, hostess packets, presentation folders, etc......

I'm seriously considering this....what do you think?

I've bought similar to these from Harriet Carter.com and it's been great for my guest binders.

Lisa

Does it have pockets?

Not bad! 12 for $4.29! Here's the link...
http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesSearch?keyword=261644&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&errorUrl=searchnoresults&searchSumUrl=searchresultssummary&searchUnsumUrl=searchresults&fromUrl=home

I think that would be good for the Empowering Women magazines too! It will help protect them!
Thanks...that's dirt cheap!

There's no pockets...it goes on the edge of a magazine or catalog. There's a picture of it if you click on the link above.

gratergirl said:
Not bad! 12 for $4.29! Here's the link...
http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesSearch?keyword=261644&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&errorUrl=searchnoresults&searchSumUrl=searchresultssummary&searchUnsumUrl=searchresults&fromUrl=home

I think that would be good for the Empowering Women magazines too! It will help protect them!
Thanks...that's dirt cheap!

There's no pockets...it goes on the edge of a magazine or catalog. There's a picture of it if you click on the link above.

Thanks for posting the link. I don't know why I didn't do that. :rolleyes:

I didn't even think about the Empowering Women Magazine.

What is "Organize Your Catalogs & Business Cards with Staples #261644!"?

"Organize Your Catalogs & Business Cards with Staples #261644!" is a product offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants keep their catalogs and business cards organized and easily accessible.

How does it work?

The product comes with a binder, dividers, and pockets specifically designed to hold Pampered Chef catalogs and business cards. Consultants can simply insert their catalogs and business cards into the designated slots, making it easy to find and distribute them during parties or events.

Can I customize the binder and dividers?

Yes, the binder and dividers can be personalized with your name and contact information. This makes it easy for customers to reach you for future orders or inquiries.

Is this product durable?

Yes, the binder and dividers are made from high-quality materials that are designed to withstand frequent use. The pockets are also reinforced to prevent tearing and damage.

How many catalogs and business cards can it hold?

The binder can hold up to 25 catalogs and the dividers can hold up to 100 business cards. This should be enough for most consultants, but additional pockets can be purchased if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dbarkman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jenniferp417
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • chefdeb410