• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Display Folder: Find Vinyl Holders for Table Top Cards at Staples

Because they're punched on the short side, they're not a standard item. I have, on occasion, had things laminated and just punched holes in the extra bit of plastic on the top to fit the display binder. :) It's quick and dirty, but it works. Otherwise, I'd do what wadesgirl suggests and see if any of your clustermates has some they can lend you.
dbarkman
I have a table top display folder and just ordered some new display cards for it. I didn't think to check the order form for the vinyl holders, and of course none came with the cards. Anyone know if I can buy vinyl holders for the cards that will fit the table top display folder? Would Staples carry them maybe?

Thanks

David

Are you referring to the tabletop display that's like a ring binder with the rings on the short side? The binder should have arrived with 3 sheet protectors. You can also order additional protectors in sets of 3 on a supply order. (Item 9630)

chefann said:
Are you referring to the tabletop display that's like a ring binder with the rings on the short side? The binder should have arrived with 3 sheet protectors. You can also order additional protectors in sets of 3 on a supply order. (Item 9630)

Yes, that's the one I'm referring to. I did receive the 3 initial sheet protectors with my initial display cards, but I ordered more display cards for it on a supply order and forgot to look for the sheet protectors.

So my question is, has anyone ever purchased the sheet protectors separate at Staples, or some other office supply store? I'll order them from PC if that's the only source (thanks for the item number), but we have a show this weekend and I'd like to have the sheet protectors by then.

Thanks

David

I have not seen any at the office supply stores that would fit our table top chart. I even tried to find a flip top chart at the stores and they don't carry them either. Ask someone in your cluster if they have some they aren't using or don't mind you borrowing them until you get some more.

Because they're punched on the short side, they're not a standard item. I have, on occasion, had things laminated and just punched holes in the extra bit of plastic on the top to fit the display binder. :) It's quick and dirty, but it works. Otherwise, I'd do what wadesgirl suggests and see if any of your clustermates has some they can lend you.

What are the dimensions of the vinyl holders for table top cards?

The dimensions of the vinyl holders for table top cards at Staples are approximately 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches.

Do the vinyl holders come in different colors?

Yes, the vinyl holders for table top cards at Staples come in a variety of colors such as black, blue, green, and red.

Can I use these vinyl holders for other types of cards?

Yes, these vinyl holders are versatile and can be used for various types of cards such as business cards, recipe cards, and even small photos.

Are the vinyl holders durable and long-lasting?

Yes, these vinyl holders are made of high-quality materials and are designed to be durable and long-lasting, making them a great investment for your display needs.

How many vinyl holders come in a pack?

The number of vinyl holders in a pack may vary, but typically, they come in packs of 10 or 25, depending on your needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jigsmom
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Sheila