• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws Address on Magnet Business Card Question

,You can print the PWS on the clear labels that come with the magnets and attach them to the front of the cards. This will make it easy for your customers to find your information.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
Okay, I need some feedback or suggestions on what I should do. I bought my business cards from Merrill right after I signed up, and did not have a PWS at that time. I print a label on the 80/sheet size to attach to the back of cards I hand out. I want to give hosts magnets and want to use up the cards I have before buying more. I bought a pack of magnets at Wally World, but I don't know what I should do about my PWS on the cards. I thought about printing it small and cutting labels apart, but I don't possess the best fine motor skills, so I'm afraid it would end up looking tacky. I know they have clear labels, and I'm wondering if it would work for me to print just that line on clear labels and then attach them to the front. Again, with my fingers, I don't know how well that will work! (It was hard enough getting the magnet on somewhat straight! lol)

What are your thoughts? Try to put it on or just not bother and mention they need to bookmark my website? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Tammy

Just buy new cards.

Use up your old cards and get new ones with the updated info. At least your name will be with your customers.

Get some free cards from VistaPrint.com!

you could put your PWS on white avery labels and just stick them to the back of the magnet I have seen this done so many times. Sure it won't be showing when its stuck to the fridge but it will be right there if they need it.

Thanks for the input, ladies. I figured out a way to put them on the front without looking too shabby. I only did 40. Hopefully I can order new cards soon. Thanks again!

Tammy

1. What is a Pws Address on a Magnet Business Card?

A Pws Address on a Magnet Business Card is a unique web address that is provided by Pampered Chef to their consultants. It is a personalized website that allows customers to easily shop and place orders directly with the consultant.

2. How do I get a Pws Address for my Magnet Business Card?

To get a Pws Address for your Magnet Business Card, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have signed up, you can log into your consultant account and customize your Pws Address. You can also contact your Pampered Chef mentor or customer service for assistance.

3. Can I change my Pws Address on my Magnet Business Card?

Yes, you can change your Pws Address on your Magnet Business Card. You can do so by logging into your consultant account and editing your Pws Address. Keep in mind that once you have changed your Pws Address, the old one will no longer be valid and must be updated on any marketing materials.

4. Is there a cost for having a Pws Address on my Magnet Business Card?

There is no additional cost for having a Pws Address on your Magnet Business Card as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is included in your consultant membership fee. However, you may choose to upgrade your website for additional features at an extra cost.

5. Can customers place orders through my Pws Address on my Magnet Business Card?

Yes, customers can place orders through your Pws Address on your Magnet Business Card. Your Pws Address directs them to your personalized website where they can browse and purchase Pampered Chef products directly from you. It is a convenient way for customers to shop and support their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • amgreen66