• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card Magnets (Great Idea!)

In summary, the speaker uses can lids, a Smooth Edge Can Opener, and Avery label #8293 to create unique and convenient business cards. These cards have a magnet on the back for easy storage on fridges and also serve as a way to showcase the Smooth Edge Can Opener at shows. The speaker also utilizes bulletin boards at grocery stores by attaching multiple magnets to promote their business. This creative idea has been well-received by guests and is highly recommended by the speaker.
sunset7435
Gold Member
I use can lids for my business cards. I use the Smooth Edge Can Opener, and Avery label #8293 (hard to find, try OfficeMax). I take the can lids (cleaned of course), slap my label on it, and put a magnet on the back. That way, they can keep it on their fridge, and conveniently find my number when they have a kitchen question. It also gives me a chance to show the Smooth Edge Can Opener at my shows since there arent that many recipes to use it. All my guests get a kick out of my business cards! But, i not only use it for my shows, but usually after the registers on the way out at most grocery stores are bulletin boards, and most are lined with a metal frame that i stick several magnets on.

what a great idea!!
sunset7435 said:
I use can lids for my business cards. I use the Smooth Edge Can Opener, and Avery label #8293 (hard to find, try OfficeMax). I take the can lids (cleaned of course), slap my label on it, and put a magnet on the back. That way, they can keep it on their fridge, and conveniently find my number when they have a kitchen question. It also gives me a chance to show the Smooth Edge Can Opener at my shows since there arent that many recipes to use it. All my guests get a kick out of my business cards! But, i not only use it for my shows, but usually after the registers on the way out at most grocery stores are bulletin boards, and most are lined with a metal frame that i stick several magnets on.

WOW!! That is such a cool idea!! I have long been a major fan of our smooth-edge canopener!! I can't wait to use your idea.

That is such a COOL idea!!!! Thank you for sharing that! :)

1. What are business card magnets?

Business card magnets are small, flexible magnets with adhesive backing that can be attached to business cards. They are a great way to make your business cards stand out and ensure that potential customers keep them handy.

2. How do I use business card magnets?

Simply peel off the adhesive backing and attach the magnet to the back of your business card. Make sure to align it properly so that it doesn't cover any important information on your card. Then, you can give out your business cards as usual.

3. Can I customize my business card magnets?

Yes, you can! At Pampered Chef, we offer customizable business card magnets with your choice of design and text. This allows you to personalize your magnets to match your brand and make a lasting impression on potential customers.

4. How long will the magnets last?

Our business card magnets are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for a long time. However, the lifespan of the magnets may vary depending on usage and environmental factors. We recommend replacing them every 1-2 years to ensure they remain in great condition.

5. Can I use business card magnets for other purposes?

Absolutely! While they are commonly used for attaching to business cards, these magnets can also be used for other purposes such as holding up notes, photos, or important documents. They are a versatile and useful tool that can come in handy in many different situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt
  • NooraK