• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Fridge with House of Magnets' 2008 Magnetic Calendars & More!

In summary, the customer liked the magnet business cards from House of Magnets and found them to be more useful than just a name and number. They come with kitchen measurements and cooking substitutions, so customers can contact the seller without feeling uncomfortable.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all! Some of my clustermates and I went together to order from this company last fall. They sell magnet-type calendars and other magnets. We got kitchen measurements and kitchen cooking substitutions...they come on nice cardstock with a magnet on the top of them. All you do is pull off the paper and stick on one of your business cards. We liked them so well that we placed another order this spring!

I used to get magnet business cards from Vista print, but these are going over MUCH BETTER! They are almost always taken home...and in homes where I go to do a show at some point down the road, I almost always see them hanging on the frig! I think they save them cuz they are "worth more" than just my name and number. So many people have commented on them and thanked me for them. I tell my guests that my goal isn't to see how much I can sell them at the party and then never speak to them again, so I want them to feel comfortable calling me with ANY questions or problems that they may have. I just wanted to pass this info along to everyone.

If you order enough (like our cluster did) then shipping is free.

2008 Magnetic Football Schedules | House of Magnets

Hope this helps someone!
:)

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

BTW- we ordered enough, so they ended up being .28 each....

O.k. - so maybe my contacts are dirtier than I thought... I read your thread as "House of Magets"... yes, I know it would be spelled "maggots", but my first thought was "ewwwww!"

Kelly, can you post or PM a sample of what you did that got such a positive response from your customers?

Last edited:
Speaking of magnets, i'm wanting to get a car magnet with my business info on it. any suggestions on where to look?

These are cool I am so getting them......

Stef1023 said:
Speaking of magnets, i'm wanting to get a car magnet with my business info on it. any suggestions on where to look?

Here is the Car magnet I designed at Vista Print. I just order one when the are free.

Attachments

• car magnet.JPG
    car magnet.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 366
I lovs the way it looks. Great job! Is the chef hat already on vista print or did you downloaded?

it's on there as a border of 4 of them. You just need to crop it. Just search for "chef hat", there was some new clipart today when I was looking arround.

What types of magnetic calendars are available from House of Magnets in 2008?

House of Magnets offers a variety of magnetic calendars in 2008, including monthly and yearly calendars, as well as customizable options.

Can I personalize my magnetic calendar from House of Magnets?

Yes, House of Magnets offers personalization options for their magnetic calendars, allowing you to add your own photos, text, and special dates.

Are the magnetic calendars from House of Magnets durable?

Yes, House of Magnets uses high-quality materials for their magnetic calendars, making them durable and long-lasting.

Can I purchase additional magnets for my House of Magnets calendar?

Yes, House of Magnets offers additional magnets for purchase, so you can easily update and customize your calendar as needed.

Do the magnetic calendars from House of Magnets come with a warranty?

Yes, all magnetic calendars from House of Magnets come with a one-year warranty, ensuring that you are satisfied with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies