• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Your Own Custom Magnets with Vista Print!

In summary, Carol created a template for magnets on Vista Print. She found a keyword for food magnets and entered it into the search box. This template was oriented to "Landscape" with the maroon box on the bottom. If there is a background picture right click on it and hit delete. You will have to add some text boxes (there is a tab for it) you can drag these around wherever you want. To add the pictures click insert image, click search our database. keyword "chef" Crop the pictures to the area you want to see. When it comes up on your design you can shrink or enlarge the pictures by draging the corner of the box.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK so this is what I was working on when I was asking for your faviorite tips...

I have been wanting to give out something people would keep. Calendars and notepads get thrown away eventually. I had looked at some similar versions of these online but did not like the stock images so I decided to create one on Vista Print.

They are the Large Magnets. Watch for specials to get 10 free at a time.

PS I know I still have to go in and add some "tm" symbols and such.

Attachments

• cooking tips no personal info.JPG
    cooking tips no personal info.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
I luv it Paulette! What a great idea!

THIS is fantastic!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

How AWESOME!!!!
A question though? Could we borrow this template, or would we need to create something like that ourselves? I'm not real familiar with how Vista Print works. Thanks for sharing!!

love it!!! ditto Lisa's question in post #4.

I could walk you thru the setup. You can choose your own wording.

first make sure you are signed up with Vista print so your are getting the emails with the free offers.

go to Promotional products then magnets.
Choose large business magnets,
Use a template.
I typed in the keyword "FOOD" in the search box.
This template was oriented to "Landscape" with the maroon box on the bottom.
If there is a background picture right click on it and hit delete.
You will have to add some text boxes (there is a tab for it) you can drag these around wherever you want.
To add the pictures click insert image, click search our database. keyword "chef"
Crop the pictures to the area you want to see. When it comes up on your design you can shrink or enlarge the pictures by draging the corner of the box.

To get this design to be of "Portrait" orientation when I was working on my text boxes I clicked the "rotate" button. Keep clicking till it is how you want it.

It's really not that hard once you start playing with things. I have dial up so it takes me a while but not too bad

Remember to save your work. There is a save for later button. You can go back and edit as much as you want.

Paulette...any idea how much these cost to print? This is a great idea for a host gift or Christmas "card" type thing to best customers. Love it!

That's great!

paigev71 said:
Paulette...any idea how much these cost to print? This is a great idea for a host gift or Christmas "card" type thing to best customers. Love it!

etteluap70PC said:
I decided to create one on Vista Print.

They are the Large Magnets. Watch for specials to get 10 free at a time.

You can also get them in this format as postcards. Watch for the 100 at a time free deal.You could get magnetic tape and make them into magnets yourself.

for other pricing log on to vistaprint.com

I love it!!!
I would definately use this as a door prize, hostess TY, etc. The Christmas card idea is cool too.

My only suggestion would be to capitalize the PC products. Other than that, it looks great!!!

That's a really good idea, Paulette, and I like your design, too. :)

This is such a cool idea! I don't know what Vista Print is. Is it a website?

byrd1956 said:
This is such a cool idea! I don't know what Vista Print is. Is it a website?

OMG, Vista Print is the coolest, cheapest place to get great stuff FREE, you only pay shipping....

http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=884808369177

Check it out!!!

Another great design Paulette.

Very nice...and a great idea!

This is really nice. Thanks for sharing with us. I am not creative at all and I always get frustrated when I try to do stuff on Vista.

For whatever reason, I'm not seeing it right now :(

Me neither..... help.

I was able to save it to my computer, email me if you would like to see the magnet. She did a really great job!

[email protected]

I think I got everyone emailed, let me know if I missed you.

Carol

I'd like to see it too, please. Thanks.

I reattached the image... Sory... I was gone shopping all day yesterday.

Thanks Carol for helping out!

You did an amazing job - that's awesome!!

I love it! Lots of great little tips there too!

very nice!

1. How do I design my own custom magnets with Vista Print?

To design your own custom magnets with Vista Print, first go to their website and select the "Magnets" category. Then, click on the "Design Your Own" option. You will be prompted to choose a size and shape for your magnet. Once selected, you can use Vista Print's design tools to upload your own images, add text, and customize the layout of your magnet.

2. What sizes and shapes are available for custom magnets with Vista Print?

Vista Print offers a variety of sizes and shapes for custom magnets, including standard rectangle, square, circle, and oval shapes. They also offer larger sizes and unique shapes such as hearts and stars.

3. Can I use my own images for the custom magnets?

Yes, you can use your own images for the custom magnets with Vista Print. You can upload images from your computer or choose from Vista Print's library of stock images. It is important to make sure that the images you use are high quality and in the correct format for printing.

4. How many magnets can I order at a time?

Vista Print allows you to order custom magnets in quantities of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000. You can choose to order the same design in bulk or create multiple designs in one order.

5. How long does it take to receive my custom magnets?

The production and shipping time for custom magnets with Vista Print varies depending on the size of your order and your location. In general, it takes 3-5 business days for production and an additional 3-5 business days for shipping. You can choose expedited shipping options for an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • abrahamlaur