• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Order Magnetic Business Cards Online?

In summary, the conversation discusses ordering magnetic business cards from OfficeMax and how to get a PC discount when ordering online. It is recommended to order through the OfficeMax solution center by logging in with a specific username and password. The magnets may not be listed, but they can be found in the shopping list section. It is also mentioned that Merrill offers personalized business card magnets. Finally, it is noted that the magnets from OfficeMax do not come preprinted and the quality is not personally confirmed, but others have not had any issues with them.
DandyG03
Okay I'm sure this has been talked about before and I did a search and could come up with an answer to my questions. So here they are....

I want to order the 50pk of magnetic biz cards from Office Max, how do I go about doing that? Can I place my order online somewhere? I've been to the site but I can't seem to find the magnetic cards on their list of biz cards available. Or can you only order in store? I'm a bit confused on where to go.

Also when placing an order with OM how do you go about getting the PC discount online? I've gone through the direct link OM solution center and I am lost as to how to place my order online. Any links pointing me in the right direction would be so appreciated. TIA.:)

You need to order through the OfficeMax solution center. There is a link on CC. You must log in using the user name and password indicated on the welcome page. And even though the magnets may not be on the list of items, you have access to the entire online catalog.http://solutioncenter.officemax.com/index.cfmFrom the page I've linked, select "online ordering", then enter the username and password that were indicated on the welcome page. You'll be asked to enter your name and other info, then the shopping site will come up. Go to "shopping lists" and you'll see a list of the items we get huge discounts on. The magnets are there. http://maxbuyer.officemax.com/shop/shopmvc.selectItemDetail.web?nid=0917986Perhaps you're looking for printed magnets. The ones we can get from OfficeMax are adhesive magnets the size of biz cards. You'll need to order actual cards from Merrill. Merrill also has personalized biz card magnets available. The link to Merrill is on CC.

Last edited:
Oh so the ones from Office max do not come preprinted, ahhh get it now.:) Do the magnets stick well with the biz cards?

Thanks btw for taking the time to reply with this info.:)

I haven't used the magnets from OM. But other people do, and haven't had a problem.

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out about ordering the magnetic business cards from Office Max. You can actually order them directly through the Office Max website by searching for "magnetic business cards" in the search bar. You should see a variety of options available, including the 50-pack that you're interested in. Once you add the cards to your cart, you should be able to check out and place your order online.

As for the PC discount, you can apply it by entering the correct promo code at checkout. You can find the current promo code on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. If you're still having trouble, you can also reach out to our customer service team and they can assist you with placing your order and applying the discount.

I hope this helps and happy ordering! :)

What is the process for ordering business cards online?

The process for ordering business cards online typically involves selecting a design, customizing the details (such as name, contact information, and logo), choosing a quantity, and providing payment and shipping information. Once the order is placed, the business cards will be printed and shipped to the specified address.

What types of designs are available for business cards?

There are a variety of designs available for business cards, including modern, minimalist, classic, and unique designs. Some online printing companies also offer the option to upload custom designs.

How long does it take to receive business cards when ordering online?

The turnaround time for receiving business cards when ordering online varies depending on the printing company and the shipping method selected. Some companies offer rush printing and shipping options for faster delivery.

Can I reorder business cards if I run out?

Yes, most online printing companies allow for reordering of business cards. Some even offer the option to save designs for future reordering.

Are there any discounts or promotions for ordering business cards online?

Many online printing companies offer discounts or promotions for ordering business cards online, especially for first-time customers or bulk orders. It is a good idea to check for any available discounts before placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • workingontwo