• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got My Business Cards Ordered!!!! and I Made an Order for

In summary, you can use your business cards for personal use. They should only be used for promoting your Pampered Chef business. It typically takes 7-10 business days for your business cards to arrive. You can customize the design of your business cards by choosing from a variety of templates and adding your own information and logo. The standard size for Pampered Chef business cards is 3.5" x 2". Each order includes 250 business cards, but you can place another order or contact customer service for bulk orders if you need more.
pc_jessica
I just got my business cards ordered!!!! and I made an order for Christmas postcards with a discount for my guests!!!! and i only paid shipping!!! because i got an email that buisness cards and postcards FREE!!!! im excited can you tell!!!!

Re: woohoooHey any sale will make me do the happy dance. Good Job!!!

Re: woohoooWhat do your Christmas postcards look like?

Re: woohoooif i knew how to upload a pic i would but they are the ones with a lady with a santa hat off to the left side. then they say:
"Happy Holidays from The Pampered Chef"
"Shop early and Save big"
"Place an order now (going to ship Nov 1st) and between Dec 10th and recieve 10% off, or Host a show between now and Dec 10th and receive an additional 15% off!!"
"Only redeemable through Jessica Thompson Independent Sales Consultant with The Pampered Chef"
They are really cute wish I knew how to upload a pic of them.

Re: woohoooYou can go into vista print and save a copy of your image (go into your account and look at your portfolio. Then use the add attachment (in the Go Advanced box) here to display it here. Hope that helps.It is that time isn't it! I can't believe how quick time is flying.

Re: woohoooHope to see an pic! :)

Re: woohoooI will try post a pic when I get home from work. Andy boy does time fly!! Only 4.5 months til xmas!

Re: woohooosorry guys i was trying to upload a pic of them and they keep saying invalid file.

Re: woohoooHelp me understand how to do this cause I really love the idea. If someone orders from my PWS how do I give them the 10% off?

Q: Can I use my business cards for personal use?

A: No, your business cards should only be used for promoting your Pampered Chef business.

Q: How long will it take for my business cards to arrive?

A: It typically takes 7-10 business days for your business cards to arrive.

Q: Can I customize the design of my business cards?

A: Yes, you can customize the design of your business cards by choosing from a variety of templates and adding your own information and logo.

Q: What size are the business cards?

A: The standard size for Pampered Chef business cards is 3.5" x 2".

Q: How many business cards come in an order?

A: Each order includes 250 business cards. If you need more, you can place another order or contact customer service for bulk orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray